Frame Faceplate for DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask
DreamWisp Nasal Mask Frame Overview
The frame faceplate for the DreamWisp is the hollow frame of the DreamWisp with no cushion, no frame connector, and no elbow— just the hollow frame itself. This product replaces the original frame of the DreamWisp and can be used as a replacement in case the original gets damaged.
The frame of the DreamWisp is made of latex-free silicone. Its hollow design allows for air to flow through the mask frame from the hose on the way to the cushion. Available soft wraps can help make the frame more comfortable, as they cover the frame with gentle fabric.
The frame faceplate can be washed in the dishwasher once a week. Avoid excessive cleaning in a dishwasher as this can impact the lifespan of the device.
Please Note: The Frame Faceplate does not include headgear clips. It is just the frame and the metal base for the headgear clips. For the magnetic clips themselves please see this product: DreamWisp Magnetic Headgear Clips.
This Product Includes...
- Latex Free? Yes, hypoallergenic.
- Dishwasher Safe? Yes, once weekly.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Cleaning the Frame
The frame should be cleaned once a week and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Avoid cleaning in the dishwasher more than once a week, as this can damage the device.
To clean by hand, follow these steps:
- Submerge frame completely in soapy water (using mild soap), and remove any fabric wraps or headgear. Allow the water to fill the interior of the frame.
- Gently scrub the exterior with a cloth to remove any deposits.
- Place in the sun to dry out. Make sure the interior of the frame is completely dry before the next use.
Avoid Using Household Cleaners
Household cleaners such as bleach, all-purpose cleaner or sprays can pollute your therapy air and should not be used. These cleaners can leave a residue that is toxic for humans to breathe in. Only clean with soap and water.
I like the top connection as I tend to move around at night