Headgear for DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask
The headgear for the DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask helps anchor the frame and cushion in place by provding a firm but comfortable fit. This product is the replacement headgear for the DreamWisp Nasal Mask. The headgear should be replaced once every 6 to 9 months for optimal fit and comfort. This headgear is compatible with the DreamWisp Nasal Mask only and is not compatible with any other mask.
The headgear connects to the frame of the mask using magnetic clips which anchor the headgear to the frame, and it can be tightened or loosened using velcro straps.
The headgear should be washed with mild soap and water once a week, and should not be cleaned in a dishwasher or clothes washer, or dried in a dryer as this can damage or ruin the item. The headgear is made of a special type of elastic, which is latex-free, and is designed to be hypoallergenic.
Please Note: The magnetic clips for the mask are included with the purchase of the headgear and do not need to be purchased separately.
This Product Includes...
- DreamWisp Nasal Mask Headgear in Selected Size
- Magnetic Headgear Clips
- Replacement Schedule Every 6-9 Months
- Latex-Free? Yes, hypoallergenic.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
It's important to clean the headgear once every week. Here's how you do it:
- Completely remove the headgear from the mask.
- Using mild soap and water, gently soak the headgear in a tub of water.
- Wash thoroughly, and make sure the soap penetrates the headgear fully.
- Rinse, and make sure the soap residue is removed completely.
- Allow to air-dry.
- Do not clean in a washer or dry in a dryer as this can damage or ruin the elastic.
- Keep away from small children, as this could cause injury or harm.
This headgear provides a stable interface with the mask as I move throughout the night