Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The Philips Respironics DreamWisp CPAP Mask is designed to provide great therapy and comfort no matter how you sleep. Sleep on your stomach, back, or side— it doesn't matter. You'll be able to continue to get quality therapy from your CPAP machine while keeping you as comfortable as possible.
The DreamWisp borrows the cushion style of the Wisp and successful design elements from the DreamWear family of masks, using a top-of-the-head hose connection to eliminate some of the bulk found on other masks. It's designed for active sleepers and those who don't like feeling closed off or boxed in. You'll be able to go through a normal bedtime routine and can easily read, watch TV, or use electronics.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
2% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
If you're struggling with your CPAP therapy, and are thinking of giving up because it's just not comfortable, consider switching to the Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask.
Overall, the DreamWisp combines the best features of the Philips Respironics DreamWear and Wisp masks, putting it together in a package designed to maximize user comfort.
- Designed to Help Accommodate Any Sleeping Position
- Cushions Available in 5 Sizes
- Top-of-Head Hose Connection Reduces Bulk
- Frame and Cushion Can Be Cleaned in the Dishwasher
- Hollow Frame Design Minimizes Parts
- Gentle Cushion Helps Create a More Reliable Seal Around the Nostrils
- Minimalistic Design with Magnetic Headgear Clips
- Multiple Exhalation Ports Help Reduce Noise
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Designed to Help Accommodate Any Sleeping Position
The DreamWisp can accommodate almost any sleeping position, allowing for side, back, and even stomach sleeping without much difficulty. It gives a person the freedom to choose any position and not have to sacrifice a quality seal.
Cushions Available in 5 Sizes
Cushions are available for this mask in petite, small, medium, large, and extra large sizes. This offers users greater flexibility and helps make sure there's a cushion to fit almost any face.
Top-of-Head Hose Connection Reduces Bulk
By placing the hose connection on the crown of the head, the DreamWisp eliminates much of the bulk from the front of the mask, leaving your vision mostly clear and allowing you to continue favorite activities before bed. This also can improve seal reliability since there won't be a connection tugging on the front of the mask. The hose connection includes a 360-degree swivel, allowing you to move freely during the night without getting stuck in tangles.
Cushion and Frame are Dishwasher Safe
It's safe to wash the cushion and frame for the DreamWisp in the dishwasher once weekly. Do not wash the headgear in this manner, and do not wash the mask in the dishwasher more than once a week, as this can damage the mask frame.
Hollow Frame Design Means Fewer Parts
The DreamWisp features a hollow frame design, allowing air to travel through the frame on its way to the cushion at the front of the mask. The DreamWisp is also designed to adjust if one of the tubes gets closed off during sleep, and it will redirect the air through the open tube.
Minimalistic Design with Magnetic Headgear Clips
The DreamWisp Nasal Mask has a minimalistic design, only consisting of a few pieces. It features magnetic clips for the headgear strap, making it easier to take on and off, and eliminates the need for extra parts. There's less to clean and less to maintain.
Two Exhalation Ports Help Reduce Noise
Much of the noise from a CPAP mask comes from air escaping from the mask after you've exhaled it. By using two exhalation ports, it helps reduce the force of air as it leaves the mask and can reduce the amount of noise overall.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
All of our CPAP masks at CPAP.com come with a 30-day money back guarantee we call "Free Return Insurance". Once you purchase the mask, you'll have up to 30 days from the date you ordered it to return it for a full refund.
Free Returns Less Shipping 30 Days From Purchase
This Product Includes...
- Cushion for DreamWisp Nasal Mask
- DreamWisp Frame Connector (Medium)
- DreamWisp Frame Faceplate (One Size)
- Headgear for DreamWisp Nasal Mask (Medium)
- Fabric Wraps
- Sizing Guide
- Instructions Guide
- Magnetic Headgear Clips
- Noise Levels (dBA): 26.7
- Disposal: Dispose of mask and headgear annually in accordance with local regulations
- Storage Temperature: -4° F to 140° F (-20° C to 60° C)
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 95%, non-condensing
- Latex Free? Yes.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Putting on the DreamWisp
Putting on the DreamWisp is fairly straightforward, and can be done in a few simple steps.
- Connect the tubing to the elbow.
- Unclasp one or both of the magnetic clips.
- Slide the headgear over the back of the head.
- Reconnect the magnetic clips
- Hold the mask cushion in position over the nose, and tighten thee headgear straps until the fit is firm but comfortable.
How to Check for Leaks with the DreamWear
Some air escaping from the mask is normal, but with proper attention, you can fix most of the problems associated with leaks by following these steps:
- It's normal to feel air escaping from the exhalation ports near the top of the elbow and the cushion near the nose. This is a normal part of the carbon dioxide venting process.
- If you feel air blowing up your cheeks or into your eyes, this is not normal. It means you should try tightening your mask in order to get a better fit.
- If the mask becomes overly tight and uncomfortable, it could be a sign you need a different cushion size.
The DreamWisp Nasal Mask can be cleaned in the dishwasher, though not more than once a week. Over-cleaning in the dishwasher can lead to degradation of the silicone over time, and reduce the lifespan of the mask. The cushion should be cleaned daily using mild soap and water, following these steps:
- Completely disassemble the mask, removing the headgear, cushion, elbow, and frame connector.
- Be sure to separate the frame connector from the frame.
- The headgear should be washed separately in mild soap and water. After cleaning, be sure to remove any soap left behind by wringing the mask until no more soap remains and rinsing thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a tub of soapy water, submerge the frame, frame connector and elbow. Allow the water to penetrate the mask, and rinse. Scrub the elbow with a towel or rag.
- Clean the cushion using Mask Wipes or soapy water, making sure to wash away any deposits or residue left behind.
- Rinse all parts completely, and leave out to air dry. Make sure the mask is completely dry before using again.
- Stop using the DreamWisp and consult your doctor if any of the following occur: unusual chest discomfort, shortness of breath, severe headache, eye pain or eye infections.
- Avoid overtightening headgear straps. Look for signs of overtightening such as excessive redness or sores. Loosening the straps will alleviate these symptoms. The fit of your mask should be comfortable and not overly tight.
- This device contains magnets. Some medical implanted medical devices like pacemakers and defibrillators are sensitive to magnets. Some medical devices may be affected by magnetic fields. This mask should be kept at least 2 inches away from these medical devices or any other device sensitive to the presence of magnets.
- Do not use while undergoing an MRI or other magnetic resonance imaging technology.