Ebb ComfortBand Replacement Headband
Ebb ComfortBand Overview
The Ebb ComfortBand includes the tubing and the Ebb CoolDrift Luxe’s headband needed to hold everything in place so the device can work its magic.
Learn More About the Ebb ComfortBand
- Includes Headband, Cooling Cushion, and Tubing
- Keeps the Cooling Cushion in Place
- Helps Circulate the Coolant
Helps Circulate the Coolant
It's always a good idea to have a spare if your current ComfortBand becomes damaged—your Ebb won't work without it! Coolant recirculates through the Ebb using the tubing and the cooling cushion, making the ComfortBand a critical part of your ongoing therapy.
- Cooling Cushion
This Product Includes...
- Ebb ComfortBand
- Ebb Cooling Layer
- Ebb Tubing
- Packaging Dimensions: 13 in W x 9 in L x 7 in H
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Materials Used: Nylon, Polyester, EPDM, PVC, Polyurethane, ABS
- Is it Hypoallergenic? Yes
- Does it Have Latex? No
- Warranty: 6 months
- The tubing should be routed upwards and over your head.
- Position the ComfortBand above your eyebrows and flat against your forehead.
- The back of the ComfortBand should sit low and at the base of your neck.
- Adjust the ComfortBand tight enough to not slip off your forehead but not so tight that it is uncomfortable.
- If you have long hair, pull your hair up in a ponytail and position the ComfortBand below your ponytail.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Install the ComfortBand
- Insert ComfortBand to the back of the bedside controller until you feel it click. Tug firmly on the ComfortBand connector to make sure it is inserted correctly.
- Hold the tubing with one hand above your forehead with the cushion facing you and use the other hand to stretch the ComfortBand over the back of your head.
- Use the adjustment tabs on the back of the ComfortBand to tighten.
How to Clean the ComfortBand
The ComfortBand's unique materials and construction are not intended to be washed, however it can be wiped with an alcohol wipe. Over time, germs, bacteria, and dead skin all collect on the ComfortBand, and to keep things sanitary, you’ll need to replace it periodically.
Replace the ComfortBand when it becomes soiled or damaged, or as needed based on normal wear and tear.
How to Prepare the ComfortBand for Travel
- Disconnect ComfortBand from bedside controller
- Place the ComfortBand in a travel bag.