EXP48 Pro Lithium Ion Battery Bank
With one charge, keep your CPAP machine running for up to four nights with the EXP48 Pro Lithium Ion Battery Bank. Lasting 75% longer than similar batteries (5,000 Charge Cycles), the EXP48 is also FAA cleared for air travel, meaning there's no limit to how far you can go!
EXP48 Pro Lithium Ion Battery Bank Features:
- 10x Longer Lifespan Than Top Batteries on the Market (5,000 Charge Cycles)
- Get Four Nights of Power From a Single Charge
- Charges Three Times Faster Than Standard Lithium-Ion Batteries
- FAA & TSA Compliant for Air Travel
- Multiple Charging Options Keep All Your Devices in the Game
- Lightning-Fast Recharging: 300% Faster Than Traditional USB Ports
- Power Your CPAP Using Your Machine's DC Charger
- Recharge Your Battery Using the Included DC Car Charger
Charges Three Times Faster Than Standard Lithium-Ion Batteries
Recharges from 0% to 100% in just 4 hours—with a lasting capacity of 4 full nights of CPAP use! Spend less time charging your CPAP battery and more time on the outdoor activities you love.
Multiple Charging Options Keep All Your Devices in the Game
Charge all your devices at once with one battery! The EXP48 features four ports: a DC Cable, two standard USB Ports, and one next-generation USB Type-C port, also known as a lightning port.
Lightning-Fast Recharging: Extra Amp Power for USB Ports
With over 2 amps of extra power for each USB port, your devices will charge 300% faster than traditional USB ports. In the time it takes to watch a movie, the USB ports on the EXP48 Pro will give all your devices the power needed for a full battery.
Power Your CPAP Using Your Machine's DC Charger
The EXP48 Pro does not include any DC cables to connect your CPAP to the battery. In order to power your CPAP machine, you'll need to use your device's DC charger (not included). You'll plug the lighter plug end of your machine's DC charger into the EXP48 Pro, and then connect the other end into your CPAP machine.
Recharge Your Battery Using the Included DC Car Charger
The included car charger allows you to recharge the battery itself while you're on the go. It doesn't connect to your CPAP machine in any way. Plug it into your lighter plug adapter while you're on the road, and you'll begin recharging instantly.
Battery Run Times
Run times are calculated assuming no humidity is being used, and no heated tubing is activated.
|AirSense 10||6-8||16 hours|
|AirSense 10||10-12||14 hours|
|AirSense 10||14-16||10 hours|
|DreamStation Auto||6-8||18 hours|
|DreamStation Auto||10-12||15 hours|
|DreamStation Auto||14-16||11 hours|
|System One||6-8||18 hours|
|System One||10-12||15 hours|
|System One||14-16||11 hours|
What's in the Box:
- EXP48 Pro
- AC Charger
- DC Charger for Battery
- Travel Sleeve
This Product Includes...
- EXP48 Pro
- AC Charger
- DC Charger
- Travel Sleeve
- Dimensions: 8.2 in L x 6 in W x 1.6 in H
- Weight: 3.25 pounds
- Rated Nights: 2-4
- Capacity: 154 Watt Hours / 12.8 Amps @ 12 Volts
- Power Ports: 15 Amps Max
- USB Ports: 2 Standard USB Ports, 1 USB Type-C
- Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- DC Input: 12-24V/2A
- TYPE-C input: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 15V/3A 20V/2.5A TYPE-C out: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20.3V/3A USB out 2: DC3.6-6.5V/3A 6.5-9V/2A 9-12V/1.5A
- USB Out 1: DC5V/2.4A
- Cigar Lighter Out: DC12V/15A
- Warranty: 2 years
In order to use this battery, your CPAP machine needs to meet two important criteria:
- It must be DC capable.
- It must have a DC cable.
Luckily, most of the popular machines are DC capable, and many ship with an included DC cable. The AirSense, AirStart, AirCurve, AirMini, DreamStation Auto, Z2, Z1, IntelliPAP, and Transcend Machines are all DC compatible and are compatible with this battery.
One notable exception is the DreamStation Go, which is not compatible with the EXP48 Pro. While it is DC capable, it does not have a DC cable that you'd need to connect to this battery bank.
- Only use the supplied AC and DC charge cord to charge the battery bank. Use of a different charge cord other than the two supplied may damage the battery bank.
- Never connect the input charge port and the round main output power port with the provided DC charge cord on the same battery bank. Doing so may damage the battery.
- Never leave the battery bank unattended for long periods of time while charging. When charging is complete disconnect the battery bank charge cord from the charge source.
- Do not use the AC or DC charge cords (included) to power a PAP machine or other appliance. This may damage the PAP machine, appliance, or the battery bank.
- Do not charge below 32°F. Optimum ambient charge temperature is 40°F - 110°F. F. Do not charge the battery bank if the charge cord or battery bank has obvious damage or if the battery bank appears to be bulging. A bulging battery bank is a potential sign of damaged lithium cells.
- Do not charge the battery bank if it feels excessively hot. The battery bank should not reach more than 120°F while charging or discharging and should not feel hotter than a warm cup of coffee to the touch.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
View the EXP48 Pro User Manual here.
Power Your CPAP Machine Using Your Device's DC Charging Cable
Most CPAP machines include a DC charger, which gives you the ability to power your CPAP machine while riding in a car. You'll need the DC charger to connect to the EXP48 Pro.
To connect your CPAP machine to the EXP48 Pro, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Connect the lighter plug adapter end of the cable into the EXP48 Pro.
- Connect the other end of the cable into your CPAP machine. The battery should begin providing power to your CPAP automatically.
How to Charge the EXP48 Pro
- Plug the charging cable into the charge input port and the other end into the power source.
- Charging will begin automatically.
How to Get The Most Out of The EXP48
To get the most run time from the EXP48 battery bank we recommend turning off all additional features such as humidity and heated hose if possible. These features use a large amount of power and will drain most of the available power from the battery bank. PAP machine nightly run times for the EXP 48PRO are figured using the average night sleep in the US of seven hours and with additional features mentioned above turned off.
Power requirements will vary greatly from one PAP machine to the next and with different prescribed pressure settings. We recommend you test your PAP machine with the battery bank prior to depending on it for emergency or off-grid power.
I wanted a back up battery to use in the event of power outage. this battery is designed well to more...
Works well. Only 4.5 hours with humidifyer on, but 8+ hours with it off.
I recently received my battery. I have charged it and made sure it works. Will review once used.