EXP96 Pro Lithium Ion Battery Bank
With one charge, get six full nights of CPAP use from the EXP96 Pro Lithium Ion Battery Bank, lasting 500% longer than current batteries on the market! Thanks to next-generation Lithium Phosphate technology engineered to hold more power and last longer, you're free to explore farther than you ever thought possible.
EXP96 Pro Lithium Ion Battery Bank Features:
- Get Six Nights of Power From a Single Charge
- The EXP96 Charges 3x Faster Than Other CPAP Batteries
- 10x Longer Lifespan Than Other Batteries
- One Battery to Power All of Your Devices
- Fast Charging USB Ports for Lightning-Fast Recharging
- Power Your CPAP Using Your Machine's DC Charger
- Recharge Your Battery Using the Included DC Car Charger
The EXP96 Charges 3x Faster Than Other CPAP Batteries
The EXP96 battery can recharge from 0 to 100% in just eight hours—three times faster than other CPAP batteries on the market. Plus, you’ll get a longer lifespan with the EXP96 allowing you to charge, deplete, and recharge your EXP96 Pro up to 5,000 times—most batteries need to be replaced after 500 charge cycles. A quicker recharge plus a longer lifespan gets you back to your favorite off-grid activities in no time!
One Battery to Power All of Your Devices
The EXP96 Pro has charging options for almost every device! It features two standard USB ports, DC charger, and one USB Type-C port. Newer electronic devices may only use the USB Type-C port (found on newer MacBook Pros), while your lightning and micro USB cables will work with the standard USB ports.
Fast-Charging USB Ports for Lightning-Fast Recharging
With over 2 amps of extra power for each USB port, your devices will charge as much as 300% faster than tradition USB ports! When you connect your device to the EXP96 Pro, you'll watch your device rocket from zero to a full battery in under two hours—faster than the traditional market battery three hour recharge time.
Power Your CPAP Using Your Machine's DC Charger
The EXP96 Pro does not include any DC cables to connect your CPAP to the battery. In order to power your CPAP machine, you'll need to use your device's DC charger (not included). You'll plug the lighter plug end of your machine's DC charger into the EXP96 Pro, and then connect the other end into your CPAP machine.
Recharge Your Battery Using the Included DC Car Charger
The included car charger allows you to recharge the battery itself while you're on the go. It doesn't connect to your CPAP machine in any way. Plug it into your lighter plug adapter while you're on the road, and you'll begin recharging instantly.
Battery Run Times
Run times are calculated assuming no humidity is being used, and no heated tubing is activated.
|AirSense 10||6-8||32 hours|
|AirSense 10||10-12||28 hours|
|AirSense 10||14-16||20 hours|
|DreamStation Auto||6-8||36 hours|
|DreamStation Auto||10-12||30 hours|
|DreamStation Auto||14-16||22 hours|
|System One||6-8||36 hours|
|System One||10-12||30 hours|
|System One||14-16||22 hours|
What's in the Box:
- EXP96 Pro
- AC Charger
- DC Car Charger for Battery
- Travel Sleeve
This Product Includes...
- EXP96 Pro
- AC Charger
- DC Charger
- Travel Sleeve
- Dimensions: 8.2 in L x 6 in W x 1.6 in H
- Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Rated Nights: 4-6
- Capacity: 307.2 Watt Hours/ 25.6 Amp Hours @12 Volts
- Power Ports: 15 Amps Max
- USB Ports: 2 Standard USB Ports, 1 USB Type-C
- Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- DC Input: 12-24V/2A
- TYPE-C input: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 15V/3A 20V/2.5A TYPE-C out: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20.3V/3A USB out 2: DC3.6-6.5V/3A 6.5-9V/2A 9-12V/1.5A
- USB Out 1: DC5V/2.4A
- Cigar Lighter Out: DC12V/15A
- Warranty: 2 years
In order to use this battery, your CPAP machine needs to meet two important criteria:
- It must be DC capable.
- It must have a DC cable.
Luckily, most of the popular machines are DC capable, and many ship with an included DC cable. The AirSense, AirStart, AirCurve, AirMini, DreamStation Auto, Z2, Z1, IntelliPAP, and Transcend Machines are all DC compatible and are compatible with this battery.
One notable exception is the DreamStation Go, which is not compatible with the EXP96 Pro. While it is DC capable, it does not have a DC cable that you'd need to connect to this battery bank.
- Only use the supplied AC and DC charge cord to charge the battery bank. Use of a different charge cord other than the two supplied may damage the battery bank.
- Never connect the input charge port and the round main output power port with the provided DC charge cord on the same battery bank. Doing so may damage the battery.
- Never leave the battery bank unattended for long periods of time while charging. When charging is complete disconnect the battery bank charge cord from the charge source.
- For best results, use the DC power cord specific to the individual PAP machine being powered (sold separately). Do not use the AC or DC charge cords (included) to power a PAP machine or other appliance. This may damage the PAP machine, appliance, or the battery bank.
- Do not charge below 32°F. Optimum ambient charge temperature is 40°F - 110°F. F. Do not charge the battery bank if the charge cord or battery bank has obvious damage or if the battery bank appears to be bulging. A bulging battery bank is a potential sign of damaged lithium cells.
- Do not charge the battery bank if it feels excessively hot. The battery bank should not reach more than 120°F while charging or discharging and should not feel hotter than a warm cup of coffee to the touch.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
View the EXP96 Pro User Manual here.
Power Your CPAP Machine Using Your Device's DC Charging Cable
Most CPAP machines include a DC charging cable that makes it possible to power the CPAP machine from your car's battery. You'll need this DC charging cable to connect your CPAP machine to the EXP96 Pro.
To connect your CPAP machine to the EXP96 Pro, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Connect the lighter plug adapter end of the cable into the EXP96 Pro.
- Connect the other end of the cable into your CPAP machine. The battery should begin providing power to your CPAP automatically.
How to Charge the EXP96 Pro
- Plug the charging cable into the charge input port and the other end into the power source.
- Charging will begin automatically.
Get the Most Out of Your EXP96 Battery
To get the most run time from your EXP96 battery bank we recommend turning off all additional features such as humidity and your heated hose if possible. These features use a large amount of power and will draw more energy from the battery bank. PAP machine nightly run times for the EXP96 PRO are figured using the average night sleep in the US of seven hours and with the additional features mentioned above turned off.
Power requirements will vary greatly from one PAP machine to the next and with different prescribed pressure settings. We recommend you test your PAP machine with the battery bank prior to depending on it for emergency or off-grid power.
My wife and I were able to run both our resmed airminis three and one half nights on a full more...
1 person found this helpful.