Fisher & Paykel Evora Nasal CPAP Mask - Fit Pack
Meet the new minimalist and compact nasal mask from Fisher & Paykel—the Evora Nasal CPAP Mask (Fit Pack) was designed with the first-of-its-kind CapFit™ headgear to allow for more effortless adjustment and placement. The CapFit headgear fits like a baseball cap and provides a smoother experience to put on and take off your mask—even in the dark!
During a clinical trial, 98% of participants described the Evora as "simple to take off and put on in the dark," and 95% of Respiratory Therapists found the mask "simple to fit."
Learn More About the Evora Nasal CPAP Mask:
- CapFit Headgear: Minimal Headgear With AirEdges to Reduce Red Marks
- Improved Seal: Nasal Cushion Adapts to Your Face Shape
- Whisper Quiet: Circular Exhalation Port Reduces Blowing Air and Noise
- Open Line of Sight: Ideal for Reading or Watching T.V.
- Includes Active Sleeper Friendly Short Tube Design
- Find Your Fit: Includes Cushions in Small, Medium, and Large Sizes
CapFit Design: Minimal Headgear With AirEdges to Reduce Red Marks
With only a few extra parts, the CapFit design helps create the same seal you'd get from your regular mask without the extra tugging from your headgear. To help improve your comfort and reduce red marks, the Evora uses soft stitching around the edges of the straps.
Nasal Cushion Adapts to Your Unique Face Shape for an Improved Seal
The Evora uses an innovative soft and compact floating seal that’s designed to leverage the tension created by the mask’s backstrap to surround your nose in a soft nasal cradle. The two-part design hugs your nose, giving you a leak-free and unobtrusive seal.
Whisper Quiet: Circular Exhalation Port Reduces Blowing Air and Noise
The Evora is a quiet mask engineered for comfort. The exhalation port vents air out and away in a circular pattern while reducing noise to only 25 decibels, which is considered whisper quiet.
- Mask Cushions in Small, Medium, and Large
- Mask Frame
- Mask Headgear
- Top Strap
- Exhaust Holes
This Product Includes...
- Mask with Small, Medium, Large Cushions
- Headgear with Backstrap
- Storage Temperature: 20°C - 50°C (4°F - 122°F)
- Sound Output in Decibels: 25 dbA
- Pressure Ranges: 0 - 25 cmH2O
- Replacement Schedule: Once Every 12 Months
- Compatible With Oxygen: Yes, with port connector.
- Does it Contain Latex? No.
- Is it Hypoallergenic? Yes.
- Warranty: 90 days
- Not suitable for life support ventilation.
- It should only be used with approved CPAP and Bi-Level equipment.
- Clean regularly to prevent the buildup of germs.
- Do not use rubbing alcohol.
- Do not attempt to clean in the dishwasher.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Remove the mask cushion from the Frame and rinse with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Gently scrub the cushion and make sure to remove any debris.
- Set aside to air dry.
How to Assemble the Evora Nasal CPAP Mask:
- Push the Swivel onto the bottom of the Tube.
- Push the cushion firmly onto the Frame to click into place.
- Push the headgear down onto the Frame behind the ExhaustHoles to click into place.
Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Fitting Guide:
- Connect the Top Strap button to the middle position.
- Hold the front of the mask and pull the Backstrap over the back of the head. Pull the mask down to position the cushion under your nose.
- Adjust the Backstrap to tighten or loosen the cushion against your face by pulling evenly on the tabs.
- Adjust the Top Strap button to tighten or loosen the headgear, so that it is sitting just above your ear without touching it. You may need to take the mask off to do this. The Top Strap should sit just forward of the middle of your head.
- Connect the Swivel to the CPAP hose, and with the CPAP on, readjust the Backstrap until the mask seals, and the cushion feels comfortable under your nose.
I was excited to try this new mask. I wore it 3 hours and it leaked. I had to tighten more...
The Evora is so comfortable that I fell asleep while testing for fit and had a wonderful nap. Unfortunately I've more...
4 people found this helpful.
I hoped this mask would solve the problems I was having with the Airfit P10 (straps slip on my longish more...
1 person found this helpful.
This is a well fitting nasal mask. The headgear is light weight and holds the mask in place without more...
1 person found this helpful.
My previously used nasal pillow had twin protrusions that had to fit squarely up your nose or your breathing would more...
2 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportNoYesNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesNoYesSmall FaceYesYesNoWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesNoYesClaustrophobicYesNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesYes