F&P Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Replacement Headgear
F&P Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Headgear Overview
Minimally designed for a simple and intuitive fit, the Fisher & Paykel Evora Headgear takes comfort to the next level by featuring CapFit™ headgear, which was created to be put on like a baseball cap for easy on and off—even in the dark. The headgear seamlessly connects the nasal cushion to the rest of the mask and eliminates cushion tension.
Learn More About the Fisher & Paykel Evora Headgear:
- AirEdges Reduce Red Marks
- Fit-It-and-Forget-It Adjustments
- CapFit Headgear Design Provides a Secure Fit
- Sizing: One-Size-Fits-All
AirEdges Reduce Red Marks
The Evora headgear’s lightweight and comfortable AirEdges are designed to say goodnight to facial irritation and red marks, placing your comfort at the forefront.
The Evora Headgear’s velcro straps make it easy to adjust the one-size-fits-all headgear to find the best size for you. Once you have the fit you're looking for, you won't need to do it again.
CapFit Headgear Design Provides a Secure Fit
The Evora headgear connects the cushion, frame, and short tube to the backstrap. The CapFit design makes it possible for the mask to be worn like a baseball cap, eliminating the need to use magnets or buckles to secure your mask.
- Fisher & Paykel Evora Headgear
Fitting the Mask:
- Connect the top strap button to the middle position.
- Hold the front of the mask and pull the backstrap over the back of your head while positioning the cushion near the front of your nose.
- Adjust the backstrap using the velcro tabs.
- Adjust the top strap so that it tightens or loosens the fit, allowing the headgear to rest just above your ear without touching it.
- Connect the short tube and swivel to the hose and adjust the tension needed to hold the cushion in place. You should try calibrating the short tube and swivel with the machine running to verify you have the best seal.
Cleaning the Headgear:
- Separate the headgear and the backstrap from the frame.
- Hand wash the headgear and backstrap in warm soapy water.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, making sure to remove any suds that may be left behind.
- Set aside to air dry. Don't place it in direct sunlight.