F&P Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Replacement Back Strap
The Fisher & Paykel Evora Backstrap makes fitting easy—once you've adjusted the velcro tabs to the setting that works best for you, you won't have to make any further adjustments. Thanks to the CapFit™ design, the Evora Nasal Mask fits over your head like a baseball cap and doesn’t require you to undo any velcro tabs to put on or remove your mask.
Learn More About the Fisher & Paykel Evora Backstrap:
- Creates a Solid Seal by Anchoring the Cushion
- Adjustable Velcro: Only Requires One Fitting
- Sizing: One-Size-Fits-All
Creates a Solid Seal by Anchoring the Cushion
With the revolutionary new design of the Fisher & Paykel Evora Nasal CPAP Mask, the backstrap plays an important role in creating the tension needed to hold the nasal cushion in place. The fit of the cushion paired with the added support of the backstrap allows active sleepers to drift off with ease.
Adjustable Velcro: Only Requires One Fitting
If you're tired of constantly adjusting the velcro on your current mask, then you'll love the fit-it-and-forget-it design of the Evora Nasal Mask. Since it fits your head like a baseball cap, there are no buckles to undo or clips to disconnect. It's a user-friendly design that you'll appreciate whenever you have to take your mask on and off.
The backstrap is available in one adjustable size that will work for most Evora Nasal Mask wearers.
- Fisher & Paykel Evora Backstrap
Advanced Disassembly / Assembly
To remove the backstrap:
- Undo each of the velcro tabs and slide the backstrap out from the frame opening.
To connect the backstrap:
- Slide each end of the backstrap through the frame opening.
- Attach the velcro tabs to the backstrap to lock it into place.
Cleaning the backstrap:
- Separate the headgear and the backstrap from the frame.
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, making sure to remove any suds that may be left behind.
- Set aside to air dry. Don't place it in direct sunlight.