F&P Evora Nasal Mask Replacement Cushion
F&P Evora Nasal Mask Replacement Cushion Overview
Designed to conform to your nose without applying pressure, the Fisher & Paykel Evora Nasal Mask Replacement Cushions are comfortable and create a reliable seal that you can count on. Keeping your equipment in tip-top shape, the replacement cushions are available in a variety of sizes to fit your individual needs!
Learn More About the Fisher & Paykel Evora Replacement Cushions:
- Say Goodnight to Your Allergies: Latex-Free
- Flexible Silicone Adapts to Fit You
- Compatible With the Fisher & Paykel Evora Nasal Mask
- Available in the Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Wide
- Replace Every Six Months
Say Goodnight to Your Allergies: Latex-Free
Leave your allergy worries behind—the replacement nasal cushions for the Evora Nasal Mask are hypoallergenic, meaning they won't break you out. The cushions are durable enough to last for up to six months before replacement.
Flexible Silicone Adapts to Fit You
Using a backstrap in addition to the headgear, the Evora Nasal Mask Replacement Cushions create an unobtrusive seal that’s designed to move with you. It's ideal for active sleepers and side sleepers alike.
- Fisher & Paykel Evora Replacement Cushion in Selected Size (Small, Medium, Large, or Wide)
This Product Includes...
- F&P Evora Nasal Mask Replacement Cushion in Selected Size
- Replacement Schedule: Once Every Six Months
- Materials: Silicone
- Does it Contain Latex? No
This mask replacement cushion is designed to work perfectly with the Fisher & Paykel Evora Nasal Mask and is not compatible with any other mask.
- Do not use rubbing alcohol when cleaning.
- Do not attempt to clean in the dishwasher.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Remove the mask cushion from the frame and rinse with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Gently scrub the cushion, and make sure to remove any and all debris.
- Set aside to air dry.
If you have been looking for a very small, soft and comfortable mask, the Evora may be for you. It has made my sleep experience much better. Until I found the Evora, I was experiencing gum pain over my teeth where the mask touched my face. The Evora solved my problems. It is easy to use and easy to clean. My sleep numbers have also improved. I’m so happy that I found this mask at Cpap.com. The staff are always very professional, helpful and friendly. more...
1 person found this helpful.