HC300 Extended Life Humidifier Chamber for HC100/150 Humidifiers
HC300 Humidifier Chamber Overview
If you want a water chamber that will last for many years and that can be taken apart for cleaning, this is it. Over the life of a heated humidifier, this chamber will save considerable money as compared to the standard units.
This chamber works with the Fisher & Paykel HC100 and HC150 Heated Humidifiers only.
This Product Includes...
Water Capacity: 400ml
Warranty Length: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the top of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- When disconnecting the hose from the tank outlet, be careful to ensure that the hose is not holding water. Water could travel through the hose and into the machine.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
This product comes with a 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 10101 Stafford Centre Drive, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
The Chamber is excellent, durable, easy to wash, strong.
I am glad I could purchase this tank for my stand alone humidifier. I like that this chamber can be opened and cleaned thoroughly. more...
Been using the standard water chambers for years. Hard to clean because you cannot disassemble them. This is the 'Holy Grail' of F-P water chambers. The 2 piece chamber readily comes apart for a through cleaning (great idea that works like a charm). While my chamber base is heated, this chamber also works as a non-heated pass over humidification device. The water chamber is a bit smaller than the standard one piece chamber but still holds enough water for 2 nights before cleaning. The base separates from the top easily and reattaches easily. I would suggest applying a small amount of petroleum jelly (Vaseline) to the 'O' ring frequently to assist in disassembly and reassembly. With proper care, this chamber should last a good long time. It is a bit pricey, but considering that you can clean it, with proper care, it should last many years and the base is stainless steel, unlike the standard chamber base which is soft aluminum. I'll be seeing how long in as much as my standard chamber went in the drawer as soon as I received this one. more...
Just what I have needed for years. At last a chamber that can be cleaned weekly instead of replacing. Thanks! more...
1 person found this helpful.
The HC300 is a perfect replacement for the HC325 I was using. I'm very pleased with this product.
3 people found this helpful.