HC360 Extended Life Humidifier Chamber for SleepStyle 600 Series CPAP Machines
HC360 Chamber for 600 Series Machines Overview
This humidifier water chamber will last for many years and can be taken apart for cleaning. Over the life of a CPAP, this chamber will save considerable money as compared to the standard humidifier chambers. The HC360 is made with a high density plastic and a stainless steel removable base. This chamber is compatible with All Fisher and Paykel SleepStyle 600 Series CPAP Machines:
This Product Includes...
Water Capacity: 600ml
Warranty Length: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the back of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
This product comes with a 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
I like the product, Extended Life Humidifier Chamber for Sleep Style 600 Series CPAP Machine. The Chamber is hard to remove all the water out of it. more...
Happy to have found this product. This is the way they should have all been made.
not with any problem to use! very good quality to use. perfect fit to 608
This canister is so much better than the previous model. It allows you to take it apart and clean it and not have residual water left in the canister. Also provides for a snug fit. My other canister was having issues and making wierd noises. This one is super quiet. more...
this product makes keeping the water chamber clean and free of germs very easy
1 person found this helpful.