Fisher & Paykel Vitera Full Face Mask Assembly Kit
The F & P Vitera Full Face Mask - Assembly Kit is the cushion (in selected size) and the frame of the Vitera Full Face Mask without the headgear. It's a great way to freshen up your existing mask without the expense of buying the entire unit brand new.
Buying the headgear is all you'll need to turn this assembly kit into a workable mask. You can either use the Vitera headgear you currently own or opt to buy new headgear for your Vitera mask from the product page. You may want to purchase new headgear if the headgear you currently use is worn out or the elastic is stretched out.
Features & Benefits
- Rollfit XT Cushion Helps Create a Better Seal
- Sleep in Almost Any Position
- Forehead Support Helps Anchor Cushion
- Cushion Sizes Available in Small, Medium, and Large
Rollfit XT Cushion Helps Create a Better Seal
Featuring improvements over the original Rollfit full face cushion found on the Simplus, the Rollfit XT is designed to allow you for a greater range of motion without causing mask leaks. The Rollfit XT has a broader base than the original design and it's designed to accommodate a number of sleep positions without breaking the seal.
Sleep in Almost Any Position
Many full face CPAP masks are not able to accommodate sleeping on one's side or on the stomach. The pressure of the pillow against the mask is enough to cause pesky leaks and interrupt your therapy, waking you up in the process. By creating a stable cushion with lots of freedom to move around, you'll be able to sleep in almost any position while your therapy continues uninterrupted.
Forehead Support Helps Anchor the Cushion
By utilizing a stabilizing forehead support as part of the design it helps to provide extra stability to the cushion, anchoring it in place while giving the extra support needed to accommodate even the most active of sleepers. This will help prevent leaks and create a solid seal that can last all night long.
Cushion Sizes Available in Small, Medium, and Large
When you order the Vitera Assembly Kit featured here, you'll choose from small, medium, and large size cushions. Most people will be comfortable with the medium size, though large may be a better choice for some people.
View the one size only Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask by visiting the product page for more information or to purchase.
This Product Includes...
- Cushion Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Includes Headgear? No.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Cleaning the Cushion
Cleaning the cushion for your Fisher & Paykel Vitera Full Face mask can be easy if you follow these basic steps:
- Disconnect the cushion from the frame of the mask.
- Rinse the cushion in mild soap and water.
- Make sure you scrub away any deposits that may have accumulated in the crevices of the cushion, rinsing as often as you need to.
- Alternatively, you can use CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray, Contour Lavender Mask Wipes, or Purdoux CPAP Mask and Hose Soap to get the optimum clean.
- Once finished, rinse the mask to remove any soapy residue that may have accumulated, and set aside to air dry (but do not place in direct sunlight).