Fisher & Paykel Vitera Full Face Mask Elbow Replacement
This product is the Elbow for the F & P Vitera Full Face Mask with Headgear. When combined with the F & P Swivel, these two parts facilitate the connection to the CPAP hose, directing the incoming air into the cushion, where it can be used as part of your therapy.
The F & P Swivel is the round cylinder, color-coded with a blue ring around the top, that connects to the elbow assembly just below the logo. The Elbow for the Vitera is also a cylinder, but it's curved and connects to the frame near the circular opening towards the front of the mask. This product includes the elbow only and does not include the swivel.
This Product Includes...
- Package Contents: 1 Elbow Assembly
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Connect the Elbow to the Mask
Here's how to connect the elbow to the mask frame:
- Angle the elbow into the blue circular connection to the mask frame.
- While pushing in, rotate the elbow clockwise, until the elbow clicks into place.
Please Note: The elbow is not meant to be removed for cleaning. Only remove the elbow when it's time to replace.