Fisher & Paykel's Vitera Full Face Mask Headgear Clips
This product is the Headgear and Forehead Clips for the Vitera CPAP Full Face Mask with Headgear. These clips are used to connect the headgear and forehead support to the Vitera mask frame, and cannot be used with any other mask.
Included here are the Headgear and Forehead clips only, and do not include the headgear, mask, or any other parts. To view the complete mask with cushion, frame, and headgear, please visit the Vitera CPAP Full Face Mask with Headgear page.
This Product Includes...
- Package Contents: 2 Headgear Clips and 1 Forehead Clip
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Connect the Clips to the Headgear
Connection your headgear clips to the headgear is straightforward and can be done with a few short steps.
- Loop the lower end of the headgear through each clip.
- With the strap through the clip, loop the velcro part around and secure it to the headgear.
- Adjust until you get a firm but stable fit.
Next, you'll want to secure the forehead clip. Here's how to do it.
- Gently remove the part you want to replace by sliding the clips down from the crown of the frame until it ejects from the mask frame itself.
- In a similar manner, slide the replacement part up the rear of the frame, until it clicks into place in a special hook that's molded onto the frame itself. You'll want to slide it straight up the middle of the forehead clip, to ensure that the clips extend to both sides.
- Loop the forehead strap through, and secure the velcro straps in place for a firm but comfortable fit.