Fisher & Paykel Vitera Full Face Mask with Headgear (S, M, or L Cushion)
Sleep in your favorite spot again thanks to the improved flexibility of the Fisher & Paykel Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear! With a wider and more flexible cushion, the Vitera is designed to move with you as you change positions during sleep, with added flexibility while at the same time maintaining a good seal.
You'll also appreciate the slim frame, which is designed to leave your field of vision mostly open without obstructions to your view. You'll be able to watch every touchdown, home run, or late-night news program even if you're wearing your mask!
This mask is designed to operate with quiet comfort, and uses a new slimmer frame, allowing you to see and do more than you thought you could with a full face CPAP mask.
Try Risk-Free for 30 Days!
If it's been a while since you've upgraded to a newer mask, no worries! We offer a 30-day risk-free trial, so you can try it at home and see if it's for you! If you're unsatisfied for any reason, you can return it for a full refund!
- Stomach sleepers
- Side sleepers
- Greater visibility due to slimmer frame
Features & Benefits
- Open Field of Vision Thanks to the Slim Frame
- Reclaim Your Favorite Sleep Position!
- Reduce Pesky Mask Leaks With the Rollfit XT Cushion
- 30-Day Risk-Free Trial
- Forehead Support Provides Extra Stability for Active Sleepers
- Breatheable Venti-Cool Headgear Provides Airflow to Prevent Overheating
- Works Well with High Pressure Settings
- 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
Improved Slim Frame Design Won't Block Your View
You won't miss a moment of the action, thanks to the slim frame design for the Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask. It's skinny up the bridge of the nose, and it won't block your view, meaning you can see and do more with the Vitera than you would with a typical full face mask.
Reclaim Your Favorite Spot on the Bed!
By using a wider base for the cushion, the mask enables you to get more movement out of your mask without creating leaks that interrupt your therapy and wake you up. With the added support of a forehead bar, your mask will stay in position even as you move around in bed.
Innovative Rollfit XT Cushion Helps Prevent Mask Leaks
The Rollfit cushion is a design made popular by the Simplus, and the Rollfit XT improves on it by allowing for greater flexibility so you can sleep in your preferred position—and not get mask leaks. The Rollfit XT allows for more movement than the original Rollfit, making it possible to sleep in your favorite position without worry. You can sleep on your stomach, side, or back without incident.
Forehead Support Provides Extra Stability for Active Sleepers
The forehead support for the Vitera is used to provide added stability for the cushion, helping keep it anchored in position while you sleep. This is another innovation that helps improve the seal, allowing for greater flexibility and motion during the night.
Breatheable Venti-Cool Headgear Keeps You from Overheating
Nothing's worse than headgear that's too hot! The Vitera uses elastic mesh headgear that allows air to move freely through the material, cooling you down while helping make it more comfortable to sleep.
Works Well with High Pressures
If you're a person who needs a high pressure setting for your therapy, you need a rugged mask that can keep up. The F & P Vitera can handle pressure settings up to 30, so you're covered, no matter what level you need.
90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
From the date of purchase, the mask is guaranteed for 90 days from manufacturer's workmanship defects, but it does not cover misuse and abuse.
- Cushion Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Headgear Sizes: Medium, Large
- Headgear Machine Washable? No.
- Warranty: 90 days from purchase date.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Caring for Your Mask
Here's how to clean your new mask. Follow these directions for the best results. Please Note: the elbow is not intended to be removed for cleaning, only for replacement. Do not attempt to remove the elbow for cleaning.
- For starters, you'll need to make sure the headgear and cushion are separated from the mask frame.
- The headgear should be cleaned in mild soap and water, and never washed in a washing machine or dryer.
- Make sure there's no soapy residue left behind, and remember to rinse thoroughly. Set aside to air dry, but avoid direct sunlight.
- For best results when cleaning the cushion, use mild soap and water. You could also use CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray, Contour Lavender Mask Wipes, or Purdoux CPAP Mask and Hose Soap to get the optimum clean.
- While cleaning, make sure to scrub well and remove any deposits that may have collected in the creavices of the mask cushion.
- When finished, set aside to air dry out of direct sunlight.
How to Fit Your Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask
Here are the fitting instructions for the F & P Vitera Full Face Mask.
- Position the cushion over the nose and mouth. While holding it in place, guide the headgear over the back of your head.
- Unhook one side of the headgear, if necessary, to get the headgear over your head. Once the cushion is properly positioned, you'll reconnect the headgear.
- Tighten the headgear straps as necessary to get the best fit.
Where Do I Find the Size?
On each cushion, the size is embossed in the silicone about ¾ of the way up the bridge of the nose. Cushion sizes come in small, medium, and large, and the size is indicated by the letter S for small, M for medium, and L for large. The mask frame is one-size-fits-all and does not have a size embossed on the frame. Headgear is available in sizes small, and medium / large. Size medium / large will fit most people.
- Make sure you do not overtighten the mask headgear straps. Not only is overtightening uncomfortable; it's also dangerous and can cause injury.
- Mask is not dishwasher safe. Do not attempt to clean in the dishwasher.
- Do not clean the headgear in a clothes washer or clothes dryer. Do not iron. This can warp and ruin the fabric of the headgear.
- This device is not intended for life support ventilation.
- PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED: You must have a valid prescription to purchase this mask.
- Be careful not to cover the exhalation port on this mask. Covering the exhalation port could cause rebreathing of carbon dioxide and may cause injury or harm.
There is no leakage when wearing this mask. I have gotten very good sleep and feel much better.
Terrible customer service! I cannot rate the mask since I still do not have the mask !
My previous mask was the F&P Simplus full face mask which I was happy with but this is even better. Very similar to Simplus but some minor improvements. Clips at bottom are much easier to operate in connecting and removing. Forehead connection is much better than previous connection which could disconnect from headgear too easily. View is much less restricted. It is quieter than simplus, particularly more recent simplus cushions which sometimes whistled. Can't tell much difference in cushion except it appears wider in bridge of nose which hasn't made much difference to me. I like it. Only issue so far is that my medicare DME supplier doesn't yet have it, or replacement cushions. Not significantly different from simplus but it is better and worth it for me. I use medium cushion in both Vitera and Simplus. Vitera medium cushion seems slightly smaller than simplus medium but it fits me. more...
3 people found this helpful.
an improvement on the earlier model. The new clips are easier to operate when putting it on and off.
I have been using the Simplus mask for many years with pretty good results. I do find that the cushion seems to wear out faster than it used to (leaking) and I find I have to adjust the mask tighter and tighter before the 30 days is up (so that I can order a new one). This latest upgrade seems to be holding its seal longer and is a bit more comfortable especially at the bridge of the nose. I would recommend giving it a try. more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceNoYesNoWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesNoYesMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoNoNo