"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThe Fisher Paykel masks I find very comfortable, almost leak free compared to other brands of masks I've tried."
May 3, 2011
Manufactured by Fisher & Paykel.
The Flexi Foam Cushion Insert and Silicone Seal Kit for the FlexiFit HC432 Full Face Mask is the foam cushion and silicone seal for the Fisher & Paykel HC432 Full Face Mask. Select the desired size when ordering.
The frame of the HC432 comes in one size only and works with all sizes of the cushion and foam insert.
This is product does not include the mask itself. This is the gray foam insert and clear silicone cushion only.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Foam Insert & Silicone Cushion in Selected Size
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the cushion, turn the mask to look at the flat bottom of full face cushion. Large embossed letters spell out the words "S M A L L," "M E D I U M," or "L A R G E." The words are found near the rim connecting the mask frame to the full face cushion.
The silicone cushion and foam insert are both replaceable. To find the size of the foam insert, pull the insert out of the cushion. Hold the insert as if preparing to place the insert inside of the cushion. A small, embossed letter is recorded at the peak of the insert, where the nose connects to the foam material.
Frame and Cushion Compatibility
- The HC432 foam insert and silicone cushion will not fit the HC431 frame.
- The HC431 silicone cushions made after April 2006 will fit the HC432 frame. The HC431 silicone cushions made before April 2006 will not fit the 432 frame.
- The Flexifit HC432 mask size runs a bit smaller than the Flexifit HC431.
- The manufacturer has stamped the part number (431 or 432) identifying the mask on the upright bar for the forehead support. The manufacturer did not include the alpha characters "HC" in front of the numeric characters.
The silicone seal alone can be purchased separately here: HC431 & HC432 Full Face Mask Silicone Seal (cushion). In the seal alone the manufacturer offers only sizes Small, Medium and Large. Extra Large is not offered in the silicone seal alone.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are the FlexiFit HC431 and HC432 cushion sizes interchangeable on the mask frame?
- All FlexiFit HC431 and HC432 cushions and mask frames are interchangeable. The silicone cushions are interchangeable, but the foams will not work with the 431.