Headgear for Brevida™ Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Headgear for Brevida Nasal Pillow Mask Overview
The Headgear for Brevida™ Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is the replacement headgear with headgear clips for the Brevida™ Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear. This purchase of headgear and headgear clips is only compatible with the Brevida™ Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask.
The Brevida™ adjustable headgear has the VisiBlue™ hue on the exterior of thin headgear straps to show the separation between the straps which lie on the back of the head and the thicker straps which connect to the headgear clips.
The headgear slides over the head and above the ear, with the blue straps resting softly on the back of the head. If the fit is not optimal once the headgear is placed over the head, the fit can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the tension on the headgear strap as it slides through the headgear clip.
This purchase includes the headgear and one set of headgear clips only.
This Product Includes...
- 1 Headgear
- 1 Set of Headgear Clips
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Wash at least once per week in warm water with mild soap. Do not exceed 10 minutes. Rinse with fresh water until all soap residue is gone and allow the components to air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Tips to Obtain the Optimal Fit with the Brevida™
- Once the mask has been removed from the packaging and all components are fit together, use your thumbs and index fingers to pull the wings of the cushion slightly apart from one another.
- With the mask opened widely, insert the pillows inside the nostrils and position until a secure fit is obtained.
- Allow the cushion material to enclose the nose to complete the seal around the nose.
- Using one hand, hold the frame and cushion closely to the face and pull the headgear over the head so both headgear straps land softly at the back of the head.
- Fit the headgear along the face ensuring the material is above the ears and below the eyes.
- Lift the hook and loop tabs on the other side of the headgear clips and begin pulling the straps through the clips to increase or decrease tension.
- Once the best fit is obtained, secure the hook and loop tabs to the headgear.
Great product, very quick and easy, from order process to delivery, thank you.