Garmin Vivosport Fitness Activity Tracker (Large)
Garmin Vivosport Activity Tracker -Large Overview
The Garmin Vívosport is a next-level health monitoring smartwatch, featuring an always-on screen and advanced fitness features that you won't find anywhere else. It's a perfect fit for your lifestyle whether you're just getting started or if you're already a seasoned pro.
Garmin Vívosport Features:
- Sleep Tracking: Get a Clear Picture of How Well You Sleep
- Better Manage Stress With Customized Reports
- Calculate Your Fitness Age and Reach Your Fitness Goals
- GPS Tracking Helps You Plan Your Walk or Run
- Swim-Rated: You Can Wear It in the Water
Sleep Tracking: Get a Clear Picture of How Well You Sleep
Wear your Vívosport at night to gain insights into the quality of your sleep. When paired with the advance heart rate monitoring, your Vívosport will track your movements during the night and compile a sleep quality report for you to read over coffee the next morning.
Better Manage Stress With Customized Reporting
With the Garmin Vívosport, you'll be able to track and identify your body's responses to certain stressors. Armed with this information, you can take steps to better manage the stress in your life.
Calculate Your Fitness Age and Reach Your Fitness Goals
Establishing a baseline is crucial when starting your fitness journey, and Garmin’s "fitness age" tool on your Vivosport can help. It can tell you how on-track you are with your health journey by analyzing biometrics and calculating a relative age based on your progress.
Built-In GPS Tracking Helps You Plan a Run and Track Distances
Let the built-in GPS calculate your running route for you and create the perfect plan for your next workout.
Make the Most of Your Workout With Advanced Heart Rate Monitoring
If you're going for a run, walk, or hitting the gym, tracking your heart rate is crucial to achieving success. The Garmin Vívosport uses advanced heart rate monitoring, so you can instantly see how you’re doing.
Always-On Color Screen Is Easier to See
Say goodbye to the hassle of having to “wake up" your watch! With the Vívosport, your watch is always on and ready for you. As an added bonus, Garmin upped the display to full-color.
Garmin Connect Mobile App Keeps You Updated
With the Garmin Connect Mobile App, you'll be able to take an in-depth look at your activity and analyze how well you’re working towards your goals.
What's Included in the Box:
- Vívosport in Selected Size
- Charging Data Cable
This Product Includes...
- Garmin Vivosport - Large
- Charging Cable
- Instruction Booklet
- Chemically Strengthened Glass
Small/Medium: 7.8" in length and 4.8"- 7.4" in circumference.
Large: 8.8" in length and 5.8"- 8.5" in circumference.
Small/Medium: 24.1 g
Large: 27.0 g
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Turning On and Setting Up the Device
Before you can use your device, you must plug it into a power source to turn it on.
To use the connected features on the Vívosport device, it must be paired directly through the Garmin Connect Mobile App instead of from the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone.
- From the app store on your smartphone, install the Garmin Connect Mobile App.
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the charging port on your device.
- Plug the USB cable into a power source to turn on the device (Charging the Device).
Hello! appears when the device turns on.
- Select the option to add your device to your Garmin Connect account:
- If this is the first device you have paired with the Garmin Connect Mobile App, follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you have already paired another device with the Garmin Connect Mobile App, then from the settings menu, select Garmin Devices > Add Device, and follow the on-screen instructions.
After you pair successfully, the device will restart. Your device syncs automatically when you open the Garmin Connect Mobile App.