GhostBed Sheets - King
Slip into GhostBed’s luxury sheets that feature a super soft and cooling fabric blend, designed to keep you comfortable all night long. Extremely breathable and moisture-wicking, these sheets are perfect for hot sleepers and warm climates.
Learn More About the GhostBed Luxury Fitted Sheet Set
- Built-in Cooling Technology
- Designed With Active Sleepers in Mind
- Crafted With 100% USA-Made Supima Cotton
- Withstands Multiple Washes without losing its original shape, feel, and comfort
- Offers Breathability Plus Bacteria and Allergen Resistance
GhostBed products are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Typically ships within 1-2 business days.
Built-in Cooling Technology
Thanks to the unique patent-pending blend of Supima Cotton and TENCEL® Fibers, GhostBed sheets are 50% more absorbent than standard cotton sheets and wrinkle resistant. The combination of fibers provides a cool-to-the-touch feel while remaining lightweight, making it perfect for year-round use.
Designed With Active Sleepers in Mind
GhostBed sheets feature their exclusive two-inch GhostGrip Band technology to secure your sheets all night long—making this an ideal match for even the most active of sleepers.
- 2 Pillow Cases
- 1 Top Sheet
- 1 Fitted Sheet
This Product Includes...
Materials Used: a unique blend of 60% Supima cotton and 40% TENCEL® fibers,
Thread Count: GhostBed cares about quality—not thread count. Simply put, thread count is an industry-standard that measures the number of vertical and horizontal cotton threads contained within one square inch of fabric. While it’s easy to assume that a higher thread count means better sheets, this number doesn’t consider the fabric’s quality. Since they are better than all-cotton sheets, thread count is not an accurate measurement—but if we were to compare, we would say that our sheets feel and function better than sheets claiming to have as much as a 600 thread count.
Warranty: Because GhostBed sheets are considered a personal use item, they cannot be returned.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Care for GhostBed Sheets
It is recommended that you wash your sheets on a cool or warm cycle and line-drying to preserve the fibers, color, and elasticity. If you’re using a dryer, choose a low heat and a low tumble cycle to keep your sheets ultra-soft and crisp.