"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThe straps were an exact match and ordering was easy and accurate"
March 8, 2016
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
This is the replacement headgear for the Amara Full Face Mask.
The Amara headgear is available in two sizes - original and 'RS' Reduced Size. Both size headgear may be used with any size Amara mask, cushion and frame.
These Amara masks are packaged with the RS headgear:
These Amara masks are packaged with the Original size headgear:
To check the Amara headgear size:
- With the mask and headgear assembled for normal use, hold the mask with the cushion facing you
- Look at the right hand side of the headgear
- If the headgear is an RS or Reduced Size, the letters "RS" will be printed under the bottom headgear strap's Velcro tab.
- If the headgear is a standard size it will not have any letters it will not have any printing on any tabs
To check the Amara frame size:
- Hold the mask with the cushion facing you
- The word "Amara" is printed on the right hand side of the frame
- If the frame is an RS or Reduced Size frame, the letters "RS" will be stamped under the headgear clip area
- If the frame is a standard size it will not have any letters stamped under the clip
This is the headgear only and does not include the headgear clips. To view and order the clips visit this page: Headgear Clips for TrueBlue Nasal & Amara Full Face Masks (2 pack).
PLEASE NOTE: Important Sizing Information
At the time of the initial release of the mask line, all sizes of the Amara (Small, Medium & Large) were offered on the original size frame with the original size headgear.
In mid 2013 the manufacturer began offering the Small & Medium on the RS frame with the RS headgear. At that time size Petite was added to the mask line, it was packaged with the RS frame and headgear.
In Sept 2013 the manufacturer began offering all sizes of Amara on the RS - Reduced Size frame. RS headgear are packaged with size Petite & Small masks. Medium & Large masks are packaged with the original size headgear.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Headgear for Amara Full Face Mask
- Headgear: UBL; Urethane Foam; Nylon; Lycra
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.