Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Fisher & Paykel.
The Headgear for Eson™ 2 Nasal CPAP Mask is the replacement headgear for the Eson™ 2 Nasal CPAP Mask.
The adjustable headgear features six tabs which lift and move in order to increase or decrease tension. Four of the connection points are found at the top and bottom of the CPAP mask, while the other two are located on the crown of the head.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 Headgear
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Headgear Assembly & Disassembly Tips
The headgear and headgear clips are easily removed and assembled.
- Place the grey headgear straps through the headgear clips and close the connection by applying the hook and loop fastener to the strap.
- Thread the pale blue straps through the back of the forehead support's slim opening.
- Wrap the strap over the opening so the hook and loop closure falls onto the strap for easy closure.
The manufacturer suggests the Eson 2 headgear be washed in lukewarm water with mild soap for no more than 10 minutes each time. When rinsing the headgear, ensure all soap residue is gone. Then, set the headgear away from direct sunlight and allow it to air dry completely.
How to Find the Best Fit?
With one hand, hold the mask in place over the face. With the other hand, lift, pull, and place the hook and loop fastener on the blue straps until the perfect amount of tension is felt. Repeat this step with the lower, grey straps found on either side of the mask frame.
If further adjustments are needed, lift the two hook and loop closures found on the crown of the head and slide the material through the opening to increase or decrease tension. Note: The blue headgear straps need to lie above the ears when resting on the forehead.