Humidifier Elbow Seal for PR System One 60 and 50 Series Machines
Humidifier Elbow Seal for PR System One Overview
The Humidifier Elbow Seal for PR System One 60 and 50 Series Machines is the replacement silicone ring located on underside of the humidifier lid around the base of the humidifier elbow. The seal is designed to prevent moisture from escaping around the humidifier elbow.
This replacement seal is compatible with the:
- 50 Series PR System One Humidifiers (ivory side panels)
- 60 Series PR System One Humidifiers (light silver side panels)
The seal should be replaced if it is torn or if moisture is present around the humidifier elbow. To install the replacement seal:
- Lift the humidifier lid and remove the chamber.
- Looking at the underside of the lifted humidifier lid, locate the clear silicone seal around the base of the hose elbow.
- Grasp the rolled edges of the seal and pull it away from the humidifier lid.
- Position the replacement seal around the hose elbow base and push it into place.
- Replace the humidifier chamber and close the lid.
This is a single seal for the humidifier hose elbow only and DOES NOT include a humidifier or any other parts.
It's just a gasket -- what's to review? It arrived on time and it fits my machine. I had hoped it would make the machine quieter but it seems that it doesn't. more...
Good customer service and product. Delivery was excellent. Arrived earlier than expected.
My CPAP machine is almost six years old and I needed to change out the internal rubber gaskets and this worked out perfectly! Great OEM fit and no leaks. Thanks!! more...
Check Amazon and E-bay for the repair parts I needed to fix my old System One series c-pap machine. Found what I needed on CPAC.com. Machine work like new. more...