Nasal Aire II Prong CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Nasal Aire II Prong CPAP Mask with Headgear by Innomed includes multiple sizes of nasal prongs to accommodate various sizing needs. The mask can be worn in configurations with or without the included headgear.
Nasal Aire II is Innomed's new interface device designed for patients requiring positive ventilation therapy. Its sleek design allows the user freedom to speak, eat, drink, and wear eyeglasses without removing the device. When the device is worn by the patient, the under nose reservoir is positioned across the patient's upper lip with the nasal inserts positioned in patient's nares. The tubing drapes easily over the patient's ears in the manner of standard nasal cannula, thus stabilizing the under nose reservoir with the "Y" coupling positioned in front of patient, eliminating the need for uncomfortable straps and headgear.
-Can be worn for any duration without discomfort (no uncomfortable pressure points on face).
-User can sleep in any position.
-Virtually leak free. Does not chill the nose.
-Promotes unprecedented patient compliance.
-Easy to assemble and clean.
Where do I find the size?
There is not an identifiable size on the Nasal Aire II Prong Mask with Headgear because all prong sizes are interchangeable with the mask frame.
To find the size of the nasal prong, remove the nasal prong from the tubing. Hold the nasal prong upright by the ends, which connect to the tubing. With the smallest prongs facing upward, locate the name of the mask embossed into the round shape of the silicone cushion. On the right side of the cushion, where the connection meets the tubing, find clear letters indicating the size of the nasal prong.
Nasal Aire II is a new updated version of the original Nasal Aire. Significant changes include a softer nasal prong section, much quieter exhalation ports, and a redesigned prong shape with a reduced ridge. Comfort, seal and sound are all improved. The Nasal Aire II series has a new size, the Medium Plus, that fills the gap between the Medium and Large Sizes.
If you have been using the older Nasal Aire be aware that the sizes may not be equal. The medium, large and extra large Nasal Aire II prongs are somewhat larger than the original Nasal Aire. We do not accept the return of this item for any reason other than a manufacturing defect.
Please be aware that the Petite size comes in different packaging from other sizes. They come direct from Innomed this way.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
The use of heated humidification is highly recommended to prevent dryness which may occur when using a nasal prong or nasal pillow device.
Comfortable and not oversized! I have a female face and some masks are t o o large. Also, I move more...
The instructions that come with this mask are difficult to understand. First there should be a diagram and name of more...
I called and ordered my CPAP II and it arrived in 5 days. Good service!
I really wanted to like this mask, but it just didn't work for me. The headgear is super complex and fiddly more...
The mask works great and was a good price. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks CPAP.com
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasal ProngNasal ProngHeadgear IncludedYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoNoGel CushionNoNoForehead SupportNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesNoSmall FaceYesYesWide FaceYesNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesMouth BreatherNoNoTV FriendlyYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoFacial HairYesYes