Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Affected by the power outages in California? We're here to help. Give us a call to help make sure you can continue therapy.
Manufactured by Inogen.
This product is not currently available for expedited shipping within the continental U.S. Regular ground shipping will be the only option. Other options may be available for non-continental U.S. residents.
The 16 Cell Lithium Ion Battery for Inogen One G3 Concentrator can be purchased as a replacement battery or as an additional battery for the G3 concentrator. Double the power of the original 8 cell battery and increase runtime. When placed on the lowest Pulse Dose setting, the 16 cell lithium ion battery may operate up to 9.5 hours. This battery is rechargeable and uses the following methods to receive a power boost:
- Plug the AC Power Supply for Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator into the AC outlet and into the concentrator. The battery is designed to charge while the device is receiving power from the AC supply and cord.
- Charge both a singular battery cell or a double battery by connect the cell to the External Battery Charger with Power Supply for Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
- Charge the battery from the car by attaching the oxygen device to the cigarette lighter with the DC Power Cable for Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
Please Note: When the battery is depleted, it may take up to 8 hours to recharge the battery completely. However, the battery can be charged before it is empty.
Visit this page if you are looking for the 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery for Inogen One G3 Concentrator.
The 16 cell is compatible with the G3 concentrator only.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Extended 16 Cell Battery
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Battery Charging Tips
The Inogen One G3 portable concentrator uses a lithium ion rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged before it is fully depleted. If empty, it may take up to 4 hours to fully charge the battery.
The battery can be charged from both an AC power outlet or a DC cable. Also, the battery is designed to receive a charge when the G3 is being charged, as long as it is connected to the device.
Is the Battery Charge Visible?
The percent of charge remaining is visible on the display screen. As the charge begins to deplete, prepare to recharge the battery or switch out the empty battery for a new battery cell.