DC Power Cable for Inogen G3 and G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Inogen One G3 DC Cable Overview
The DC Power Cable for Inogen G3 and G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the replacement DC power cable for the Inogen One G3 or G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
Use the DC cable to charge and operate the G3 or G4 unit from a vehicle. The cord connects the device to the cigarette lighter and can be safely disconnected when exiting the car.
This Product Includes...
- 1 DC Cable
Compatibility: the DC Power Cable is compatible with the Inogen G3 and Inogen G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Systems.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Car Safety Tips
Follow these guidelines if using the concentrator in the car:
- Only use the oxygen device when the vehicle is running.
- Start the car prior to turning on or charging the oxygen concentrator.
- Do not leave the the G3 unit in the vehicle.
- Do not use the concentrator while it is stored in the trunk of a car.
got an extra one to keep in my husbands truck and one in my Blazer.
Cord allows me to keep my oxygen concentrater charged while traveling.
1 person found this helpful.
The cable I ordered, the DC Power Cable for Inogen G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator, arrived almost before it was manufactured, well before the time promised. It is a fine, sturdy cable which should last me many years. While I consider it a bit over-priced, I suppose I should attribute that to it being Custom Made for the Inogen people, and a limited-production-run at that, which is always more expensive. Just the same, I feel confident that it is a one-time expense, and I am grateful that Inogen offers it. more...
2 people found this helpful.