Mask Frame for Wisp Nasal Mask
This is the replacement mask frame for use with the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask.
The frame is available in two types, select the type of frame needed at the time of ordering.
This is the frame only and does not include the nasal cushion, tubing, headgear or clips.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Wisp Frame
Material Components of Mask Frame for Wisp Nasal Mask
- Clear Frame: Silicone; Polycarbonate
- Fabric Frame: Nylon; Lycra; Urethane Foam
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit to each size of the Wisp nasal cushions.
Much more affordable than a whole new mask. This is the only part that breaks on a wisp.
These frames are poorly made. I need to replace them twice a year because the plastic breaks. Then you charge me $25 to replace a $2 product. more...
High quality product. Fast shipping, great service, reasonable price.
To keep this short and simple this almost made me cry with joy because it 1. Saved me a lot out of pocket because REASONS involving PLACE OF RESIDENCE. 2. came FAST. Within a week so I could replace the broken one that was being held together by TAPE. Literal tape and hope. 3. Was exactly what I ordered and needed. more...
This frame work is comfortable, easy to use,