Medistrom Pilot 12 Cable Kit for Z1, Z2, and IntelliPAP Machines
Pilot12 Lite Cables for IntelliPAP,Z1,Z2 Overview
The Mixed Cable Kit for Pilot-12 Lite CPAP Battery comes with connections for the DreamStation Auto and the System One 60 Series. You'll need the Mixed Cable Kit to make the connection from the Pilot-12 Lite backup power supply to the following machines:
- IntelliPAP 2
- Z1 Auto Travel CPAP
- Z2 Auto Travel CPAP
- Z1 Standard Travel CPAP
- Z2 Standard Travel CPAP
This kit also contains the correct adapter to connect your Z1 and Z2 power supply to your Pilot-12 Lite Battery, so you can charge it.
In the Box:
- DC Output Cable for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I / HDM Z1/ HDM Z2
- Short Charging Adapter Cable for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I / HDM Z1 / HDM Z2
- DC Output Cable or DeVilbiss IntelliPAP II
The Mixed Cable Kit is designed to work for the Pilot-12 Lite, and won't work with any other battery, including the Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite. The Pilot-12 Lite will only power the machines listed here and will not power any other device.
This Product Includes...
- DC Output Cable for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I, Z1 and Z2
- Short Charging Adapter Cable for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I, Z1 and Z2
- DC Output Cable for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP II
- Not a toy. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Weight: 3.7 Ounces
- Typical Battery Charge Times: 2 - 3 Hours
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Connection Tips for Compatible Devices
In this section, we'll cover connection tips for charging your machine, connecting to your machine, and using as a battery backup:
- The power supply for your machine will be needed to charge the battery. If you have a Z1 or a Z2, you'd need the adapter included with the Mixed Kit to connect your power supply. Simply connect it to AC power and to the DC-In port on the battery.
Instructions for Use
- Each DC connector from the battery to the machine is clearly labeled with the name of the correct machine printed on the label.
- All you need to do is select the appropriate cable, and connect it from the DC-Out port on the battery to the DC-In port on the machine.
- Once you turn on the battery, the machine will have power.
Using as a Battery Backup
- To use as a battery backup, you'll need to connect the battery to the power supply, by plugging it into the wall outlet. You should also connect the machine to the battery at the same time.
- You'd turn on the battery. The battery can tell when outlet power has been lost and automatically adjusts, kicking in as a backup.
works well, fairly obvious how to plug it in.
1 person found this helpful.