DC Charger for Pilot-24 Lite or Pilot-12 Lite Battery
Need to charge the Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite or Pilot-12 Lite on the go? Consider getting the DC Charger for the Pilot-24 Lite. It plugs into a cigarette lighter plug in a car or boat and uses the vehicle's battery to charge the CPAP battery on the go.
It can take approximately 3 - 4 hours for the battery to completely charge from a DC source using the charger.
WARNING: DO NOT attempt to use the CPAP device while charging from the car charger. It can result in damage or loss of the CPAP and the battery.
This Product Includes...
- DC Charger
Cord Length: 44 inches (3.67 feet)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
This DC Charger Cable is perfect for my Pilot-24 Battery. I will be using it on a cross country road trip to keep my Pilot-24 Battery charged. I have tested the cable and it works well more...
Arrived on time and in perfect condition.