Nasal Cushion for Wisp CPAP Mask
This is the replacement, silicone nasal cushion for use with the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask.
The cushion is available in four sizes. Select size of cushion at the time of ordering.
- Extra Large
Sizing Assistance: The manufacturer offers the following information to assist in selecting the correct size cushion for the Wisp. Measure from the outside of the nose from one side to the other. Do not measure only the nares or nasal openings, but the entire width of the nose.
- P = Approx 1 1/8 in
- S/M = Approx 1 1/2 in
- L = Approx 1 7/8 in
- XL = Approx 2 1/4 in
This Product Includes...
- 1- Wisp Nasal Cushion in Selected Size
Material Components for Nasal Cushion for Wisp CPAP Mask
- Cushion: Silicone; Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the nasal cushion, look at the bottom of the silicone cushion, where the mask frame and nasal cushion connect. A large, black letter will indicate the size of the nasal cushion.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
The cushion would have been just what i was looking for but the frame was too short and caused discomfort more...
I used the reassuring devise and it showed S/M witch turned out a little to small .
this came very quickly and I have noticed all my events per hour have dropped! it fits really well more...
I use the Wisp because it fits my needs better than any other mask available. It is comfortable, quiet, and more...
Great product and cheaper than most. Great service to.