NeilMed NasaMist Saline Spray All-In-One 6 oz
The NasaMist All-in-One from NeilMed is a saline rinse and nasal moisturizer designed to relieve dry and irritated nasal passages, something CPAP users may be all too familiar with. The NasaMist All-in-One creates a gentle mist, instantly providing moisture to areas that need it the most.
Aside from using it as a way to relieve nasal dryness from CPAP therapy, the NeilMed NasaMist All-in-One is helpful for other conditions as well:
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Post Nasal Drip
- Environmental Irritants
The NasaMist All-in-One comes with 3 different nozzles intended to satisfy users of different ages and needs. This product has:
- Ultra-Gentle Tip
- Medium Volume Tip
- Large Volume Tip
The product is safe for anyone older than one year provided the correct tip is used for the application. Each nozzle provides a different level of comfort and effectiveness.
Nozzle Recommendations by Age
This Product Includes...
- NasaMist All-in-One Spray Bottle
- Ultra-Gentle Mist Tip
- Medium Tip
- Large Volume Rinse Tip
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate
Recommended Storage Temperature: 41 - 131 degrees Fahrenheit (5 - 55 degrees Celcius) Do Not Freeze
Recommended Ages: 1 and over
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Instructions for Use
Intended for use on babies and small children between the ages of 1 - 5. To use:
- Insert nozzle into the nostril.
- Spray until adequate solution is applied
Delivers a soothing jet of solution deeper into the nostril than the Ultra-Gentle Nozzle. Recommended for use by adults and children over the age of five. To use:
- Insert the tip into the nostril.
- Apply an adequate amount of solution.
Large Volume Tip for Nasal Sinus Rinse
This tip delivers the highest volume of fluid and is intended to be used as a sinus rinse by adults and children over the age of five. To use:
- Stand in front of a sink, and tilt your head down.
- Open your mouth, and without holding your breath, place the tip snugly in one nostril and apply solution until it starts to come out the other nostril.
- Allow the flow to continue for 2-3 seconds
- Don't swallow the solution.
- Blow the nose gently, and do not close your nose during this process. This will relieve unwanted pressure on the eardrums. Be careful to not swallow the solution.
- Repeat this process with the other nostril.
WARNING: Do not share the product with another person.
As the nose can harbor germs and bacteria, sharing this product with another person can cause infection or illness. The NasaMist is intended for use with only one person.
WARNING: Contents under pressure. Don't puncture or expose to flames.
WARNING: The Medium and Large Volume nozzles are not intended for use with children under the age of 5. Doing so could be harmful, and should be avoided.
WARNING: Consult a doctor before using the Ultra-Gentle Nozzle on a child under the age of one.
I suffer terribly from Dry sinuses and this product is excellent particularly with a CPAP which dries you out even more...
The mess and delivery of the plastic bottle,pot or the battery operated one was not suitable for this person. more...
When I just need a spritz of nasal saline this is very convenient and works well.