Gel Nasal Pillows for Nuance and Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Nuance and Nuance Pro Gel Pillows Overview
The Gel Nasal Pillows for Nuance and Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask are for use with both the Nuance & Nuance Pro Masks. The gel nasal pillows used for the Nuance are the same as those used for the Nuance Pro.
The pillows are available in size Small, Medium and Large. Select the size of pillow pair when ordering. This is a single pair of pillows in the size selected.
This is a pair of gel nasal pillows for use with the Nuance and Nuance Pro only in the size selected. These gel nasal pillows are not compatible with other nasal pillow masks. This product does not include the Nuance or Nuance Pro short tube, pillow cushion platform, headgear or frame for the Nuance or Nuance Pro. One pair of gel nasal pillows is included with this purchase.
To view and order the entire mask, visit this page: Nuance & Nuance Pro with Gel Nasal Pillows - Small, Medium and Large
This Product Includes...
- 1 Pair of Nasal Pillows in Selected Size
Material Components for Gel Nasal Pillows for Nuance and Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
- Pillows: Urethane Gel
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the nasal pillow cushion, remove the nasal pillow cushion from the mask frame. Hold the nasal pillow cushion with the largest opening facing upward. To the right of the hole, locate a black letter that indicates the size of the nasal pillow cushion.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Nuance and Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is X2. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
Standard nasal pillows. Very comfortable.
It fits. Works
I've been using this product for (2) years now and I can say that these are very comfortable and does not irritate the outer edge of my nostril like some nasal pillows. The gel part on the nostril pillow - conforms to my nose creating a great seal and very little air leaks more...
Everything went well, we received them in the time we were told.