Cradle Cushion for OptiLife CPAP Mask
The Cradle Cushion for OptiLife CPAP Mask is a replacement cradle cushion for use with the Optilife Nasal Pillow and CradleCushion CPAP Mask with Headgear. Select the desired size of cushion at the time of placing the order.
To view the Optilife Nasal Pillow and CradleCushion CPAP Mask with Headgear CLICK HERE.
For further help with sizing, follow this link Fitting Guide.
This is a single cradle cushion and does not include nasal pillows, the mask frame or headgear.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cradle Cushion in Selected Size
Material Components of Cradle Cushion for OptiLife CPAP Mask
- Cradle Cushion: Silicone
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the cradle cushion is indicated with a black letter found on the backside of the cradle cushion. The letter is located above the arrow representing the connecting opening for the cradle cushion and the mask frame.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Cradle Cushion Optilife Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
Help Me Choose - Mask
Just what I expected and needed! Thanks for the quick delivery too!
This product does exactly as it is described and product quality is always excellent.
Not large enough.
I really wanted this to work. As I have stated, nasal pillows have gotten where they irritate me after 6 more...
2 people found this helpful.