Headgear for Pico Nasal CPAP Mask
The Headgear for Pico Nasal CPAP Mask is designed for use with the Pico Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear.
The purchase of Headgear for the Pico Nasal CPAP Mask only includes headgear. The mask and headgear clips are not included with this purchase.
There are two sizes of headgear available with the Pico Nasal CPAP Mask. All sizes of the Pico come packaged with the size Standard headgear.
- Reduced Size
The Pico headgear features Velcro tabs for quick and easy adjustments to obtain the best seal possible. A crown strap on the back of the headgear helps stabilize the mask and reduce pressure points.
The continuous design of the headgear is intended to offer comfortable and manageable support. Thread the two top straps through the center of the headgear bar and adjust the fit to create a strong seal around the nose. Do the same near the chin. Pull to secure the bottom straps through the headgear clips. The simplistic design eliminates bulky materials and rough surfaces that may disrupt the sleep cycle.
This Product Includes...
- 1- Headgear in Selected Size
Material Components of The Headgear for the Pico Nasal CPAP Mask:
- Headgear: UBL / Urethane Foam / Nylon and Lycra
Dimensions of The Headgear for the Pico Nasal CPAP Mask:
- Length of Straps Connecting at the Chin: 11 Inches
- Width of Straps Connecting at the Chin: 0.5 Inches
- Length of Straps Connecting at the Headgear Back: 10.5 Inches
- Width of Straps Connecting at the Headgear Back: 0.5 Inches
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
keep it up please
The mask was still in great shape but the headgear was not. This replacement headgear was great. I've more...
Eventually the elastic gets stretched out, and the velcro stops adhering. Definitely worth replacing occasionally.
I have found all headgear to be a pain! This one is better than some, perhaps better than most. more...