"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThis is the perfect mask for me. Soft, quiet, easy to clean, comfortable."
March 26, 2013
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The ComfortGel Blue Cushion and SST Flap for ComfortGel Blue Full Face Masks is the replacement cushion and SST Flap for use with the ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask. This product includes both the "Blue" gel cushion and the clear silicone flap that snaps on top of the cushion.
The ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask is available in 4 sizes. Each size has a specific sized frame. The size of the cushion must match the size of the frame to work properly.
The frame size is stamped into the frame along the bottom between the quick clip attachments.
- Extra Large frame = Extra Large cushion and flap
- Large frame = Large cushion and flap
- Medium frame = Medium cushion and flap
- Small frame = Small cushion and flap
This cushion and SST flap is for use with both the ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask and the ComfortGel Full Face Mask.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
Material Components of ComfortGel Blue Cushion and SST Flap for ComfortGel Blue Full Face Masks
- Gel Cushion: Urethane Gel
- Gel Cushion Outer Shell: Urethane
- Outer (SST) Flap: Silicone
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the full face cushion, turn the mask so that you are looking directly at the bottom of the full face cushion. The full face gel cushion does not have an identifiable size. Use the letter indicated on the silicone flap to determine the size of the full face gel cushion.
The full face cushion is replaceable. The size of the mask frame must match the size of the full face cushion.
Sizing Indicator Update 2015: In 2015, Philips Respironics changed the sizing indicator on the silicone flap for ComfortGel Blue Series Nasal and Full Face Masks.
- Previous to 2015: A black letter is printed on the bottom of the flap to indicate the size.
- Current Design: A raised, clear letter is embossed on the bottom of the flap to show the size.