Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Generic.
The Reusable Filter for DreamStation Machines - 1 Pack (Replacement for Dark Blue Reusable Filter) is a generic, reusable filter designed for the DreamStation CPAP Machines. Clean and reuse this filter throughout its lifecycle. To follow the suggested cleaning schedule, wash the filter at least once every other week.
To increase the success of the filtration system, use this reusable filter with the Disposable Fine Filter for DreamStation Machines (Replacement for Light Blue Reusable Filter). Together, the filters are intended to catch small and large particles, preventing them from entering the machine from the surrounding environment.
This purchase only includes the singular reusable filter. The option to select the disposable filter is offered while adding this product to the cart.
Image of Compatible DreamStation Machine:
Return On Warranty Issues Only
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
This purchase only includes one reusable filter.
The Reusable Filter for DreamStation Machines (Replacement for Dark Blue Reusable Filter) is compatible with the following disposable filters:
- Disposable Fine Filter for DreamStation Machines (Replacement for Light Blue Disposable Filter)
- Disposable Fine Filter for DreamStation CPAP Machines
- Before cleaning the reusable filter, remove the disposable fine filter if it is attached.
- Do not try to separate the foam from the purple unit as it is not meant to be detached.
- Place the filter, upside down, under running water to allow the water to clear away any dirt or debris.
- Once washed, gently shake the filter to clear any remaining debris and as much water as possible.
- Set the filter aside and allow to completely air dry away from sunlight.
- When completely dry, place the filter back into the DreamStation machine.
Please Note: The reusable filter should be washed biweekly or sooner if it appears dirty. After 6 months, the filter needs to be replaced to ensure optimal operation.
Steps to Combine the Disposable and Reusable Filters
To attach the disposable filter to the reusable filter, place it underneath the reusable filter with the slotted side facing up, and the longer edge facing the side of the reusable filter that faces the outside of the machine. Line up the filters and press the reusable filter down to connect the two together, then slide the combined filters into the machine.