Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The Elbow for DreamWear Nasal CPAP Masks is a quick-release elbow replacement for DreamWear masks.
- DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack (All Cushions Included with Medium Frame)
The base of the elbow fits in the circular opening on the mask frame. Once in place, the design of the elbow directs the hose over the user's head, reducing the tug on the mask.
The quick-release feature allows the user to easily disengage the mask from the CPAP hose without removing the mask. If sleeping positions change during the night, the swiveling connection will allow the mask to move freely.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Elbow with Swivel
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
DreamWear Exhalation Ports
The DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask has two exhalation ports built into the device. Air is released through tiny holes located on the elbow of the DreamWear mask, which is placed at the top of the head. A second exhalation port is found on the cushion of the nasal mask. A small rectangular slit found on the front exterior of the DreamWear cushion allows air to release from the nostrils.
Elbow Connection to the Mask
The DreamWear elbow is inserted into the circular opening at the top of the DreamWear mask. The flexible mask frame material allows the user to place pressure on the frame as the lip of the elbow is placed inside the opening. The elbow connection should be completely enclosed within the opening, leaving only the outer rim visible.