Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear is a next-generation nasal pillow CPAP mask from Philips Respironics. The unique frame design features an open view for reading or watching TV, as the hose connects on top of the head. The hollow-frame design is comfortable on the face, as air flows from the hose through the frame and is delivered to the nasal pillows.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
6% of Nasal Pillow product buyers choose this product.
The Philips Respironics DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask with Headgear is the ideal mask for someone who wants to spend time relaxing before falling asleep. The connection for the hose is safely out of view at the top of the head and delivers air through the silicone frame. This simplistic design uses fewer parts to create the seal, making this advanced design one of the favorite masks among CPAP.com customers.
- Unobstructed Frontal View
- Gel Nasal Pillows
- Swiveling Hose Connects on Top of the Head
- Hollow Frame
- Fabric Frame Wraps Included
Unobstructed Frontal View
It's easy to relax and watch television or read a favorite book with the DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask. Because the hose connects at the top of the head, the range of vision is clear, and it's easy to go through the normal bedtime routine while receiving therapy.
Gel Nasal Pillows
Since the advent of the popular gel technology, manufacturers have been making more mask parts out of silicone gel. For this mask, gel nasal pillows complete the design, delivering CPAP therapy comfortably.
Swiveling Hose Connection on Top of the Head
Experience a mostly free range of motion with the swiveling hose connection. The Philips Respironics DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask allows the wearer to move more freely, as the hose swivels when the user moves, helping avoid tangles before or during sleep.
Hollow Frame Design
The hollow frame is the connection from the hose to the nasal pillows, as air passes through the mask, and is delivered to the nose. The hollow frame is made of silicone, which provides added flexibility and comfort.
Fabric Wraps Make for a More Comfortable Fit
For added comfort, Philips Respironics provides fabric wraps for the hollow frame. This makes the frame more comfortable to wear at night and can improve the overall experience for the user.
Free Returns Less Shipping 30 Days From Purchase
This Product Includes...
- Frame in Selected Size
- Nasal Pillows in Selected Size
- Fabric Frame Wraps
In the Box:
- Frame in Selected Size
- Nasal Pillows in Selected Size
- Fabric Frame Wraps
- Length of the Small Frame: 19 in
- Length of the Medium Frame: 20 in
- Length of the Large Frame: 22 in
PLEASE NOTE: The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask is not made with rubber latex. It's made with silicone gel polycarbonate.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The DreamWear Nasal Pillow Mask should be cleaned daily, with warm water and mild soap. Do not use any chemicals on the mask, including bleach, alcohol, household cleaner, as this can negatively affect air quality. Rinse the parts completely and allow to dry out of direct sunlight. The same process should be repeated with the headgear.
Where is the Nasal Pillow Size Located?
The sizes are printed on each nasal pillow. This mask ships with the selected frame size and the selected nasal pillow size. There are three sizes for the frame: small, medium, and large. There are also three sizes for the nasal pillows: small, medium, and large.
Where is the Frame Size Located?
Frame sizes are located near the top of the unit, by the elbow, printed in small gray lettering. The letters "SM" indicates that it's small. "MED" represents a medium size, and "LG" represents a large.
The DreamWear frame can be used with all three versions of the DreamWear mask: nasal, nasal pillow, and full face. The headgear for the nasal and nasal pillow versions of the DreamWear mask are interchangeable. The headgear for the DreamWear Full Face Mask can only be used with the DreamWear Full Face Cushion and does not work with the DreamWear Nasal and DreamWear Nasal Pillow Mask.
How To Determine the Correct Frame Size?
The frame size can be found by measuring the distance around the head from one side of the nose to the other. Please review the following steps to find the correct frame size for your face:
Begin by placing the measuring tape marker at the base of the nose on either the right or left side. Use the tape measure and follow along with the side of the face and upward over the top of the head. Keep pulling the tape measure around the face, down the other cheek, and to the base of the nose on the opposite side.
Use these measurements to match one of the frame sizes listed below. It's important to note that your face will approximately fit one of these sizes:
- Small Frame - 19 Inches
- Medium Frame - 20 Inches
- Large Frame - 22 Inches
DreamWear Exhalation Ports
The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask has two built-in ports that handle exhaled air. Exhaled air is released through tiny holes located on the elbow of the DreamWear mask, which on top of the head. A second exhalation port is found on the cushion of the nasal pillow mask. To find it, look for a small rectangular slit found on the front exterior of the DreamWear cushion. This allows for air to escape the nostrils.
Elbow Connection to the Mask
The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask connects to the hose by making use of the elbow, a plastic connection at the crown of the mask near the top of the head. The DreamWear elbow is inserted into the circular opening at the top of the DreamWear mask.
The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask uses a quick-release swivel to allow users to easily and rapidly remove the mask from the hose when needed. There will be a clicking sound when then hose is fully connected to the elbow.
PLEASE NOTE: It is helpful to give the CPAP hose some slack to create a small range of motion which will help reduce tug on the mask and maintain the unique design of the DreamWear mask. It may be necessary to use a hose lift to provide for the best range of motion.
Assembly & Disassembly Tips
- Push the mask elbow into the frame until the completely connected.
- Line the arrow on the front of the nasal pillows, with the arrow on the frame and push the two together until the connection clicks, then repeat for the other side. Make sure the arrow on the cushion lines up perfectly with the arrow on the frame. Misalignment can cause a reduction or failure in mask performance.
- The headgear should be looped through the slots in the frame and fastened to desired tightness. The headgear should be attached so that both the Philips Respironics and DreamWear logos face outward.
- To remove the nasal pillows, simply pull the ends away from the frame.
- The mask elbow can be removed from the frame by simply pulling it out of the frame.
- Remove the headgear by releasing the hook and loop fasteners and then removing it from the headgear slots of the frame.
- If the frame wraps are installed, they can be removed by releasing the hook and loop fasteners.
Tips to Reduce Tugging on the CPAP Mask and Hose
Active sleepers should be aware that during restless sleep the elbow can become disconnected from the frame. The best way to fix this is by using a hose lift. A hose lift holds the hose away from the face during movement, preventing tangles.
Be sure to consult the hose lift product pages for helpful advice on picking out a hose lift system.
Philips Respironics CPAP Machine Resistance Information
Philips Respironics states that Philips Respironics masks work best with Philips Respironics equipment. For many of their Auto CPAP machines, the amount of resistance that is set is based on the type of mask the customer is wearing. For small and medium cushions the optimal resistance setting is X2. For large cushions, the best resistance setting is X1.