"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERfirst mask that did not leave irritation and my face and works"
October 17, 2015
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERBy far the most comfortable mask I have used and I've tried 7 different ones, do yourself a favor and get one!"
October 17, 2015
Try the DreamWear Nasal Mask Risk Free! If it's not the mask for you, return within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. Contiguous U.S. Only.
When a CPAP mask blocks your view with a bulky cushion and makes it hard to do the things you love; you wind up feeling stuck. The DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask - Fit Pack uses a tube-like frame with minimal bulk to get the therapy you need without needing to sacrifice the things you love to do before falling asleep.
You'll also have the freedom and flexibility to move to your favorite spot on the bed (and move again if you need to), thanks to the head-mounted hose connection and the 360-degree swivel. You can see and do almost anything, and have the flexibility to sleep in whatever way is most comfortable. It's a win-win.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
10% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
The DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask - Fit Pack includes cushions in all sizes, so you won't have to carefully measure to find the size that works best for you. You can try them all to find the best fit for you. While the fit pack comes with cushions in multiple sizes, it includes a medium-sized frame only.
Already know what your preferred cushion size is? Visit the DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear page to select your favorite size and order!
The DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask is Best For:
- Active Sleepers
- Side Sleepers
Features and Benefits
- See and Do More With a Wide Open View
- 360-Degree Swivel is Great for Active Sleepers
- Hollow Frame Design Allows for Top-of-Head Hose Connection
- Includes Cushions in All Sizes
Don't Compromise! See and Do More With a Wide Open View
Who says you have to compromise? See and do it all with your DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask! The mask is engineered to eliminate bulk from the front of the face, with an under-the-nose cushion that doesn't get in the way of your favorite activities. You can catch the big game, read a favorite book, or use electronics—all without removing your mask.
360-Degree Swivel is Great for Active Sleepers
With the 360-degree swivel, you'll be less likely to experience hose tangles as the swivel is designed to rotate to keep up with changes in direction. So go ahead! Find the perfect spot on the bed. When it's time to move again, you'll have the flexibility to do so.
Hollow Frame Design Allows for Top-of-Head Hose Connection
The hollow frame design allows air to pass to the cushion from the top of the head through the frame and to the cushion. This removes most of the bulk from the front of the face, allowing for a view that isn't blocked by anything, while the top-of-the-head hose connection is great for active sleepers.
The hollow frame is designed in such a way that if one side gets closed off by your sleeping position it will route air to the side that is unblocked. This makes the mask attractive for side sleepers and people with non-traditional sleeping positions.
Includes Cushions in All Sizes
The DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask - Fit Pack includes nasal cushions in all sizes. You can try them all, to see which size is for you. When it comes time to replace your mask, you'll have the sizing information you need to purchase a new mask in your preferred size. While it comes with cushions in all sizes, the Fit Pack includes a medium frame. Small and large frame sizes are available separately if need be.
Free Returns Less Shipping 30 Days From Purchase
This Product Includes...
- Mask with Medium Frame
- Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large Nasal Cushions
- Fabric Wraps
Material Composition of the DreamWear Mask
- Cushion: Silicone Polycarbonate
- Frame: Silicone Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Tubing Quick Release: Polycarbonate
- Headgear: Polyurethane Foam, nylon/Spandex
- Fabric Wraps: Polyester/Spandex
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Here is the DreamWear Nasal Mask User Manual
The parts of the mask excluding headgear should be hand washed daily using warm water and a mild soap. Rinse the parts completely and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight. The headgear should be hand washed weekly in the same manner.
Where is the Cushion Size Located?
The DreamWear cushion size is printed in black letters on the front of the cushion, beside the arrow which indicates the frame and cushion connection points. The cushion is available in four sizes: small, medium, medium wide, and large.
Where is the Frame Size Located?
To find the size of the DreamWear Nasal Mask Frame, locate the elbow at the top of the unit. Just above the elbow, grey letters are imprinted on the frame to indicate the size. The letters "SM" represent a size Small, "MED" represent a size Medium, and "LG" represents a size Large.
How To Determine the Correct Frame Size?
The frame size is equivalent to the distance around the head from one side of the nose to the other. Follow these steps to determine the appropriate frame size:
Begin by placing the measuring tape marker at the base of the nose on one side. Use the tape to follow along the side of the cheek and upward over the top of the head. Keep pulling the tape measure around the face, down the other cheek, and to the base of the nose on the opposite side.
Use this measurement to most closely match one of the frame sizes listed below:
- Small Frame - 19 Inches
- Medium Frame - 20 Inches
- Large Frame - 22 Inches
Please Note: The DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack is sold with a Medium frame only. The medium frame will fit most users.
The DreamWear masks are mostly interchangeable with one another. The DreamWear Mask Frame is compatible with all three versions of DreamWear cushions: nasal, nasal pillow, and full face. The Headgear for DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask is the compatible headgear for the nasal and nasal pillow cushions, while the Headgear for the DreamWear Full Face Mask is the headgear compatible for the full face cushion.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
DreamWear Exhalation Ports
The DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask has two exhalation ports built into the device. Air is released through tiny holes located on the elbow of the DreamWear mask, which is placed at the top of the head. A second exhalation port is found on the cushion of the nasal mask. A small rectangular slit found on the front exterior of the DreamWear cushion allows air to release from the nostrils.
Elbow Connection to the Mask
The DreamWear elbow is inserted into the circular opening at the top of the DreamWear mask. The flexible mask frame material allows the user to place pressure on the frame as the lip of the elbow is placed inside the opening. The elbow connection should be completely enclosed within the opening, leaving only the outer rim visible.
The DreamWear Nasal Mask uses a quick-release swivel to allow users to easily and rapidly remove the mask from the hose when needed. To ensure the mask elbow and swivel are firmly attached for use throughout the night, listen for a clicking sound when installing.
Please Note: It is helpful to give the CPAP hose some slack to create a small range of motion which will help reduce tug on the mask and maintain the unique design of the DreamWear mask.
Assembly & Disassembly Tips
- Press the mask elbow into the frame until it is completely enclosed in the frame connection.
- To connect the cushion, line up the arrow on the front with the arrow on the frame and push the two together until they are clicked into place, then repeat for the opposite side. Ensure the arrow on the cushion matches the arrow on the frame, as the cushion will not function as intended if not properly connected to the frame.
- The headgear should be looped through the slots in the frame and fastened to desired tightness. The headgear should be attached so that both the Philips Respironics and DreamWear logos face outward.
- The cushion can be removed by pulling the ends away from the frame.
- Similarly, the mask elbow can be removed by simply pulling it out of the frame.
- The headgear is removed by releasing the hook and loop fasteners and then removing it from the headgear slots of the frame.
- If the frame wraps are installed, they can be removed by releasing the hook and loop fasteners.
Tips to Reduce Tugging on the CPAP Mask and Hose
If active sleep has resulted in the DreamWear elbow disconnecting from the swivel, it may be beneficial to use a hose clip or hose lift system to stabilize the device above the head. The Hose Comfort section introduces a variety of devices designed to prevent the CPAP tube from pulling on the mask.
When selecting a hose lift system, refer to the instructions found on the product pages. If a bedding clip is the best option, follow the directions listed below:
- Wrap the hook and loop strap around the circumference of the CPAP hose.
- Once the diameter of the hose is covered, feed the strap through the opening in the fabric, and gently pull the strap to ensure the material is firm around the hose.
- Release the end of the strap, allowing it to adhere to the hook and loop material surrounding the hose. Then, attach the metal clip to the pillow or linens in order to secure the tube.