Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Profile Lite Youth Size Gel Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear is sized smaller to fit children and small faces. It has all of the same great features found in the Profile Lite Gel Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear including the boil and fit cushion allowing the user to create a custom seal.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
Boil & Fit Gel Cushion
The gel cushion of the Profile Lite mask can be custom fit using the "Boil and Fit" process to increase comfort and reduces leaks. To customize the gel cushion of the Profile Lite, follow these steps:
- Boil the mask for four minutes
- Using tongs, remove the mask from the hot water and drop it into cold water for ten seconds
- Press the cushion against the CPAP user's face and it will mold to every facial contour
- As the facial features change due weight loss or gain, repeat the process and refit the mask
Gel Forehead Pad
The Profile Lite gel forehead pad helps to relieve pressure at the nose bridge.
Other Sizes Available
The Profile Lite is available in six sizes ranging from Youth to Large and Large Narrow. If interested in other sizes please visit the Profile Lite Gel Mask Product Page.
This Product Includes...
System One Resistance Setting (All Sizes): X1
Material Components of Profile Lite Youth Size Gel Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Faceplate: Polycarbonate
- Cushion Outer Shell: Urethane
- Exhalation Elbow and Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Spacer: White Polyethyl Foam
- Port Cap: Flexible Vinyl (PVC)
- Headgear: Velstretch; Lycra Laminate
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Youth size Profile Lite mask is designed for children and is smaller than the Petite size.
The Deluxe Headgear is included with this product.
Mask Port Caps
This mask is packaged with both port caps in the off position. If not adding oxygen to the therapy, the ideal position for standard CPAP use is with the port caps on. The Profile Lite is shown with the port caps on. Port caps should be in the on position unless ports are attached to supplemental oxygen or you are using a machine, such as the 420E APAP, which uses a sensor tube that measures pressure at the mask
Help with Sizing
For help with fitting directions, please review: Profile Lite Mask User Instructions.
For help with cleaning, please review: Profile Lite Cleaning Guide.
Where do I find the size on a Profile Lite Mask?
The Profile Lite frame is labeled with a letter and part number, designating the size. When examining the front of the mask, the letter size is located towards the top center of the frame. The part number, also designating mask size, is located on the front of the mask, just below the elbow. The Profile Lite cushion is not replaceable and is not labeled.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are prescriptions required for mask, machine, humidifier, and EPAP purchases?
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- Which CPAP masks work on which machines?
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- How can I compare different masks?
- Like our machine comparison chart, we have created a CPAP Mask Comparison Guide to help you compare different masks. This guide stacks up every mask we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular masks, or to the different types of masks we sell.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Nasal Masks
Compare All Full Face Masks
Compare All Nasal Pillow Masks
Compare All Nasal Prong Masks
Compare All Hybrid Masks
Compare All Oral Masks
Compare All Total Face CPAP Masks
- How do I choose the mask that is right for me?
- We provide our customers with many tools to make informed decisions about their mask purchases. Options include:
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- How do I care for my mask?
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- How often should I replace my mask?
- Medicare allows for mask cushion replacement every three (3) months, and a complete mask system replacement every six (6) months. CPAP manufacturers and vendors suggest these replacement schedules as well.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- What are the CPAP, BiPAP, Sleep Apnea, and Oxygen related HCPCS, CPT or billing codes?
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
- What masks are recommended for people with small faces?
- Nasal pillow and nasal prong masks seal only at the nostrils or nares. Therefore, only the size of the nostrils has to be considered when selecting a delivery system. Also, most nasal pillow masks include small, medium, and large nasal pillow cushions to offer the user multiple options. Some nasal and full face masks are offered in smaller sizes.
We have created a selection filter so you can easily see the masks that we would recommend for people with small faces. View Masks for Small Faces.
- Does this product contain BPA?
- Yes, all CPAP masks and CPAP humidifier chambers either contain BPA or their manufacturer has not released a statement calling their products BPA free. Here is a statement released by Respironics:
Government of Canada Takes Action on Another Chemical of Concern: Bisphenol A
April 25th 2008
To Whom It May Concern
This document represents Respironics' position regarding the use of Bisphenol A in Respironics Sleep and Home Respiratory Devices. On April 18, 2008, the Government of Canada, banned the use of Bisphenol A (BPA) in polycarbonate baby bottles, claiming that the exposure to BPA on newborns and infants up to 18 months of age, could potentially present a health risk to this patient group when the polycarbonate baby bottles are exposed to high temperatures.
At this time, we are able to provide the following information to our customer: NONE of our Sleep and Home Respiratory products which are either breathable or skin contacting are intended for use with newborns or infants under 18 months of age. Therefore, Respironics is in compliance with Health Canada's position for exposure for the identified at risk patient population.
Although Health Canada's restriction for BPA does not include products used for ages above 18 months at this time, Respironics is evaluating its product portfolio and will take the appropriate actions to determine and mitigate any potential risk from use of its products or potential exposure to BPA. It should be noted that NOT all polycarbonate resins contain BPA. In response to the direction provided by Health Canada's device licensing division, Respironics will be evaluating all of our Class II and III medical devices to determine if the resins used in the manufacturer of its products contain BPA.
Further, none of our products or accessories using polycarbonate are labeled for exposure.
In closing, it is Respironics position that our products do not pose any increased risk of exposure to BPA for our users and thus our products remain safe for use.
If you have any further question regarding this topic, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or at 724-387-4120.
Zita Yurko Director, Regulatory Affairs Sleep and Home Respiratory Division Respironics, Inc.
- How can I get help from a CPAP expert?
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat Now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form