Extended Battery for SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator
This product is not currently available for expedited shipping within the continental U.S. Regular ground shipping will be the only option. Other options may be available for non-continental U.S. residents.
The Extended Battery for SimplyGo Mini is a double-cell battery for use with the SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator. The extended battery provides twice the run time of the standard SimplyGo Mini battery, up to 9 hours on lowest settings.
FAA Approved for In-Flight Use
According to the manufacturer, this device is approved for in-flght use, and meets the requirements established by the FAA. However, the airline itself may have internal policies that prohibit these devices. It's especially important to verify with the airline you want to go with before you decide to travel, as any changes in regulations for that airline may impact this device.
Battery LED Charge Indicators
To view the current charge on the battery directly, press the black button on the battery to enable the LED indicators.
|LEDs Lit||Charge Level|
|1 (Blinking)||Less than 10%|
The extended battery has two battery cells and therefore two sets of LED indicators that can be viewed separately.
This Product Includes...
Battery Dimensions: 7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.9 in
Battery Weight: 2.1 lbs
Charge Time: 8 hours (From Completely Drained)
Warranty: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Packaging Date Stamp Explanation
The dates recorded on battery packaging are internal dates used by the manufacturer indicating when they were checked/charged before shipment, they are not expiration dates of the battery's lifecycle.
Ordered extended Battery online for my portable Oxygen Concentrator. Very simple process. Item was shipped immediately and was more...
everything came in due time. It is what I expected.
great additional range to allow activities.
2 people found this helpful.