SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Pulse Dose and Continuous Flow
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Overview
The SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator by Philips Respironics offers the power of a stationary oxygen concentrator in a portable, travel-friendly package. The SimplyGo provides continuous and pulse dose flow modes for extra versatility.
The SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a portable concentrator for those who want to take their oxygen therapy along for daily activities.
- Portable Design
- Versatile Oxygen Modes
- Battery Included
- Multiple Power Options
- Digital Display
- FAA Approved
The SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator weighs 10 pounds and is 10 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 11.5 inches tall, making it a great option for travelling with supplemental oxygen. The concentrator can be taken along using the included carry case with shoulder strap, or using the included travel cart.
Versatile Oxygen Modes
The SimplyGo provides both pulse dose and continuous oxygen modes. Continous mode provides up to 2 LPM of steady oxygen flow. Pulse dose mode allows the concentrator to monitor breathing patterns to provide oxygen flow during inhalation only. Pulse dose can be set up to 5 LPM. Sleep mode is also available which is similar to pulse dose, but with a higher sensitivity to breathing patterns and a longer pulse of oxygen.
The SimplyGo includes a standard battery that can power the concentrator for up to approximately 3.4 hours depending on the oxygen mode and flow. Please see the Power tab of this page for a detailed breakdown of run times by flow setting. The battery's charge level can be viewed on the display of the concentrator, or on the battery itself using the charge indicator lights. The battery can be charged inside the concentrator by connecting it to AC or DC power, or can be charged using the optional external battery charger.
PLEASE NOTE: The SimplyGo Concentrator should always be used with a SimplyGo Battery, otherwise it can result in damage to the device when shutting off.
BATTERY WARRANTY INFORMATION: From the original date of purchase, Philips Respironics provides for a 90-day limited warranty for workmanship and material defects, provided the battery is properly cared for and all safety guidelines mentioned in the user manual are followed. The warranty does not cover inadvertent damage or misuse or abuse of the battery by the owner.
Multiple Power Options
In addition to the included battery, the SimplyGo comes with an AC and DC power adapter to power the concentrator and charge the battery from an AC or DC power source. Please see the Power tab of this page for more information about using from a DC source.
The SimplyGo's display provides information such as battery charge level, current flow mode, and current flow setting. Additionally, the display will show a symbol for any alarms that should occur while in use such as low battery, no breath, and high breath alerts.
The SimplyGo is FAA approved for travel. You can view the manufacturers instructions for airline travel here: SimplyGo Airline Instructions. Please contact an airline prior to travelling to advise you will be travelling with oxygen and to hear their specific policies.
This Product Includes...
- SimplyGo Portable Concentrator
- Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
- Mobile Cart
- AC Power Supply and Cord
- DC Power Supply
- Accessory Bag
- User Manual
Concentrator Dimensions: 11.5 in x 10 in x 6 in
Concentrator Weight: 10 lbs
Concentrator Sound Level - At Setting 2: 43 dBA
Alarm Sound Level: 50 dBA
Oxygen Concentration Level: > 87%
Flow Rate Settings
|Pulse Dose Setting|
|Breath Rate||Pulse Volumes (mL)|
|Sleep Mode Setting|
|Breath Rate||Output Volumes (mL)|
|Continuous Flow Setting|
|Breath Rate||Output Volumes (mL / min)|
- Temperature: 41º - 104º F (5º - 40º C)
- Relative Humidity: 15% - 95%
- Altitude: Up to 10,000 ft (3,048 m)
Dimensions - Battery: 0.9 in x 7.4 in x 4.6 in
Weight - Battery: 1.5 lbs
Battery Charge Time: 2-3 Hours (From Completely Drained)
AC Power Input: 100 - 240V AC; 50/60 Hz; 2.0A
AC Power Output: 19V DC; 7.9A Max
Power Consumption: 150W (Charging); 120W (Not Charging)
DC Power Input: 13-19V DC; 7.9A Max
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The user manual included with this concentrator can be viewed and downloaded here: SimplyGo Portable Concentrator User Guide.
Oxygen Safety Tips
- Do not use oxygen while smoking or near any open flame.
- Keep the concentrator away from heat sources such as fireplaces, candles, or any other open flame.
- Do not use petroleum-based lotions or creams with oxygen therapy.
- Always turn the oxygen concentrator off while not in use.
- Ensure there are working smoke detectors in your home.
- Regularly check power cords for any sign of wear that could cause a spark.
- It's important to make sure the cord is plugged into the machine FIRST, and then plug into the wall. If plugged into the wall first, before connecting the machine, that can create sparks which can be dangerous around oxygen.
- Always use the SimplyGo Concentrator with a SimplyGo battery, or it can result in damage to the device when shutting off the concentrator.
- Fully charge the battery prior to first use.
- Only use SimplyGo batteries with the SimplyGo.
- Ensure the concentrator is turned off before removing the battery.
- To clean the battery, wipe with a dry cloth.
DC Adapter Tips
If using the DC adapter in an automobile, only connect the DC adatper and concentrator after the car is running. Do not use while the automobile is not running or when the car is starting.
Concentrator Cleaning Tips
To clean the concentrator, carrying case, and cart, wipe with a cloth dampened with water and mild household cleaner if desired.
Manufacturer Estimated Battery Run Times
The manufacturer estimates the following battery run times based on oxygen setting. This can vary depending on factors such as breath rate, age of battery, and elevation:
|Oxygen Setting||Estimated Run Time|
|1 - Pulse Dose||3.4 Hours|
|2 - Pulse Dose||3.0 Hours|
|3 - Pulse Dose||2.2 Hours|
|4 - Pulse Dose||1.7 Hours|
|5 - Pulse Dose||1.3 Hours|
|6 - Pulse Dose||1.3 Hours|
|0.5 - Continuous||2.9 Hours|
|1 - Continuous||1.6 Hours|
|2 - Continous||0.9 Hours|
To view the current charge on the battery directly, press the white button on the battery to enable the LED indicators.
|LEDs Lit||Charge Level|
|1 (Blinking)||Less than 10%|
Universal AC Power
The SimplyGo power supply is suitable for voltages up to 240V. The SimplyGo can be used internationally with the appropriate plug adapter, such as the World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
The SimplyGo includes a DC Power Supply to power the concentrator from a cigarette-style DC outlet. If using in an automobile, ensure it is running before plugging in the power supply.
Seems to work fine fine but makes too much noise
Very happy with my newConcentrator , I needed it so when we travel I can hook it up to my clap when I sleep. It is very quiet with Pulse Dose and Continuous Flow ???????? more...
4 people found this helpful.
Works excellently. Because of the settings I need a couple of extra batteries. Each battery will not last a full hour. more...
11 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerPhilips RespironicsInogenPhilips RespironicsTypePortableStationaryPortableWarranty2 Years3 Years2 YearsFAA ApprovedYesNoYes
DimensionsWeight10 lbs18 lbs5 lbsConcentrator Size20 in x 15 in x 10 in16.5 in x 13 in x 7 in10 in x 10 in x 5 in
Concentrator FeaturesFlow Settings1-5 (1-2 Continuous)1-5 LPM (Pulse Dose)Sound Level47 dBA45 dBAContinuous FlowYesYesNoContinuous Flow Settings1-2 LPM1-5 LPMN/APulse DoseYesNoYesPulse Dose Flow Settings1-5N/A1-5
Power FeaturesBattery IncludedYesNoYesExtended Life BatteriesNoNoYesOptional DC CableYesNoYes