PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Pro is the next offering in the established line of "BiPAP Pro" machines by Philips Respironics. In addition to the features that have been providing consistent and effect sleep therapy found with earlier versions in the line, the 60 Series BiPAP Pro offers an upgrade to the humidification process. The OPTIONAL System One 60 Series Heated Humidifier with Heated Tube goes a step beyond by analyzing the humidity level in the room to provide optimum humidification while reducing the occurrence of rainout.
The PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Pro combines the proven comfort and therapy effectiveness found in the PR System One REMstar BiPAP Pro with Bi-Flex with the enhanced humidification offered with the Optional System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier with Heated Tube. This is a BiLevel machine delivering two separate pressures, one for inhalation and one for exhalation.
- System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier with Heated Tube - Optional
- Bi-Flex Pressure Relief
- System One Resistance Control
- Advanced Event Detection
- On Screen Data Display
System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier with Heated Tube
Updated to increase the surface area for optimum humidification, the optional System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier with Heated Tube offers leading edge comfort. The Heated Tube comes packaged with the humidifier and easily snaps on and off the humidifier port.
The breakthrough System One Humidity System by Philips Respironics maximizes comfort while managing rainout and potential water damage and the slim 15mm Heated Tube option goes a step further. By analyzing the ambient room temperature and machine airflow, the level of relative humidity delivered to the mask is adjusted to maintain the desired temperature evenly from the machine to the mask.
The optimum humidification level at the mask is easy to maintain when using this humidification assembly. The on-screen menu allows for selection of three available levels of relative humidity (70, 80 or 90 percent). The control dial is used to choose from 5 levels of heated tube temperature, ranging from 4 to 16 degrees above room temperature.
By using unique design features to prevent water from exiting the chamber and entering the machine, System One Dry Box technology reduces the chance of water damage to the CPAP. The location of the air outlet port on the top center of the chamber helps to minimize total water displacement. If water were to escape the chamber it is trapped by the Dry Box.
Bi-Flex Family Technology
Philips Respironics developed Flex Technology to maintain effective therapy at comfortable pressures to enhance traditional BiPAP treatment. A machine with Flex Technology which uses a natural breath-by-breath pattern makes adapting to BiPAP therapy easier for new users than with a traditional BiPAP machine.
Flex Technology allows the 60 Series PR BiPAP Pro to track each breath and provide pressure relief during three critical points in the breathing cycle making for a more natural breathing cycle. Pressure is reduced by .5 increments during the transition from exhalation to inhalation, inhalation to exhalation and during exhalation.The Bi-Flex setting can be adjusted up to 1.5 H20 for maximum comfort.
System One Resistance Control
System One Resistance Control considers the mask during treatment allowing Philips Respironics machines to reach optimal pressure. Accuracy and reliability are achieved by instructing the device to compensate for the specific mask type using a numbering system to include the mask resistance in the therapy settings.
Advanced Event Detection
The 60 Series PR BiPAP Pro system expands detection beyond classic OSA parameters to include data on Snoring, Periodic Breathing and Respiratory Effort-Related Arousals (RERAs) as well as AHI and flow limitations. Along with digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity and Flex Technology, the PR BiPAP Pro can detect the breathing cycle and report any variation in breathing patterns, increasing therapy effectiveness. A patented algorithm monitors breathing patterns and responds to abnormal pressure changes. On the PR BiPAP's, variable triggers and cycle thresholds are adjusted automatically to provide effective sleep therapy.
Advanced event detection includes:
- Flow limitation
- Vibratory snore
- Large leak
- Periodic breathing
- Clear airway apnea
- Obstructed airway apnea
RERAs differ from a Hypopnea event in that a RERA shows increasing respiratory effort with each breath, culminating in a shift in brain wave activity and not necessarily a result of obstruction. Periodic breathing conditions such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration and central apneas are distinguishable from obstructed apnea or snoring events.
On Screen Data
The 60 Series BiPAP Pro has sleep data available on the display screen including the Apnea/Hypopnea Index, leak rate as well as the 7 and 30 day average pressure readings. Data is stored in both an on-board memory and a generic SD memory card.
Important Compatibility Note
The PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Pro can only be used with the optional 60 Series Heated Humidifier. The optional Heated Tube CANNOT BE used with any other PR System One machines and humidifiers. The external power supply used by a 60 Series system IS NOT compatible with other units in the Philips Respironics line of products.
The 60 Series BiPAP Pro is not compatible with earlier versions of the PR System One Heated Humidifier.
Further the Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube that interface with the PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Pro is not compatible with the PR System One REMstar BiPAP Pro with Bi-Flex or any other machines in the PR System One product line.
The 60 Series machines and humidifiers cannot physically be attached to earlier versions in the Philips Respironics line of products.
See the Important Tips tab on this product page for further information.
This Product Includes...
- System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Pro
- System One REMStar 60 Series Power Supply and Cord
- Carrying Case
- SD Memory Card
- Reusable Foam Filter (2)
- Patient Manual
- Clinical Quick Setup Guide
Pressure Range: 4-25 cm H2O (.5 increments)
Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
Starting Ramp Pressure: 4 to EPAP; patient-adjustable
Dimensions - Machine Alone: 7 in L x 5.5 in W x 4 in H (18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H)
Dimensions - Machine with Heated Tube Humidifier: 10.75 in L x 6.5 in W x 4 in H (27 cm L x 16.5 cm W x 10 cm H)
Weight - Machine Alone: 3 lbs / 1.36kg
Dimensions of 60 Watt Power Supply (For Use Without Heated Tube) - Not Including Cord or Plug: 4.75 in x 2.75 in x 1.75 in
Weight of 60 Watt Power Supply - Not Including Cord: 14.72 oz (0.92 lbs)
Dimensions of 80 Watt Power Supply (For Use With Heated Tube) - Not Including Cord or Plug: 6 in x 2.75 in x 1.75 in
Weight of 80 Watt Power Supply (For Use With Heated Tube) - Not Including Cord: 1 lb 3.04 oz
AC Power Consumption (with 60 W power supply): 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.1 A max.
AC Power Consumption (with 80 W power supply): 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max.
DC Power Consumption: 12 VDC, 6.67 A
Altitude Compensation: Automatic - Maximum height 7500 feet.
Filters: Foam and optional ultra-fine
Device Set-Up: LCD/Control Wheel or Encore Software
Data Storage Capacity:
Compliance Meter: Breathing detection
Altitude compensation: Automatic
Electrical Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12volt DC
European Voltage Usage: Yes, outlet adapters required
Warranty: Two years; replace with new
Max Exposure Heat for Machine: Machine should not be exposed to heat greater than 140 degrees Fahrenheit
Sound Level - Mask Leak Alert: 35 dB, +/- 2 dB
Required Settings: 2 Pressure Settings are Required
Unless directed otherwise, CPAP.com will leave the PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Pro with Bi-Flex at the default settings of:
- Bi-flex: 2
- Ramp Time: 5 mins
- Ramp Start: 4cm
- Auto-On: On
- Auto-Off: Off
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
The user manual included with this machine can be viewed and downloaded here: BiPAP Pro Bi-Flex Machine.
Important Compatibility Notes:
The 60 Series Heated Humidifier that interfaces with PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines CANNOT be used with any other machines made by Philips Respironics including other versions of the PR System One REMStar line of machines. It is compatible only with System One REMStar 60 Series Machines.
There are physical characteristics which identify the PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines and Heated Humidifiers. The humidifier used with the heated tube cannot physically be connected to any other versions of machine in the PR System One line. The heated tube is 72 inches in length.
Identifying PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines and Heated Humidifiers are charcoal gray with metallic silver side and instrument panels.
- Other PR System One units are dark gray with ivory colored side and instrument panels.
- The PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines have the words "System One" in raised or embossed letters stamped in silver on both the machine and humidifier.
- Other PR System One units do not have raised lettering, the branding information is painted onto the unit.
- Machine and Humidifier Connections
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines and Heated Humidifiers have a 6 pin connection between the machine and humidifier.
- Other PR System One Units have a 4 pin connection between the machine and humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines and Heated Humidifiers have a mechanical connection between the machine and humidifier
- Other PR System One Units have 2 tabs on the humidifier that fit into 2 slots on the machine.
- Model Number Reference
- Label identification example: the label on the bottom of the PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP lists: "REMStar Auto"; "REF" of 560P; and Serial Number identified by "SN". The number 560 references the part number of the machine.
- The label on the bottom of other versions of System One machines lists: Machine name; "REF" that does not have the number "6" in the second position from the left; and Serial Number identified by "SN". For example the label on the bottom of a PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex lists "REMStar Auto" and "REF" of 550P. The number 550 references the part number of the machine.
Power Supply and Cord Included
Philips Respironics includes the power supply and cord with the purchase of this machine. Find a black flap secured with a hook and loop fastener on the interior wall of the bag. By pulling on the fabric tab, the fastener will release. The power supply and cord are placed within the pocket.
The PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines is a heated hose that integrates with the 60 Series Heated Humidifier. The heated tube connects to electrical ports on the humidifier.
Not using the Heated Humidifier? The heated tube can still be used by connecting to ports on the air outlet on the side of the machine. In this configuration, the hose will not heat and will act as a standard hose.
In addition to this heated tube that works with the System One 60 Series Machines, a traditional CPAP hose can be used. Set the size of hose you will be using in the Set Up Menu under "Tubing Type". Select either 15 mm or 22 mm depending on the size tube being used.
System One Resistance Control Settings
Please reference this link to find the resistance control setting for the different Philips Respironics masks: System One Resistance Control Settings.
Side Cover Panel
PLEASE NOTE: The manufacturer does NOT include the side cover panel when a 60 Series machine and heated humidifier are purchased together as a set. This part may be purchased separately: Side Panel for PR System One 60 Series CPAP Machines. If the machine is used without the humidifier, this plate may be snapped onto the side of the machine.
Optional System One 60 Series Heated Tube Set-Up
Philips Respironics provides these instructions for setting up the heated tube: System One 60 Series Heated Tube Set-Up
PR System One Humidifier Modes PR System One REMstar 60 machines version 1.22 or higher has two humidification modes:
- Classic Humidification
- System One Humidification
Version Note: To determine the version of software installed on a PR System One REMStar 60 machine, unplug the machine and plug it back into an outlet. The version is displayed on the screen when the unit is first plugged into an outlet. The humidification settings are displayed only when a PR System One Heated Humidifier is attached to the machine.
Classic Mode Humidification
The Classic mode of humidification allows the CPAP user to control the heat setting on the humidifier. The user will select "Classic" mode settings C1,C2, C3, C4 or C5. The "C" in front of the humidification setting indicates "Classic". C1 is the lowest level of humidification and C5 is the highest level of humidification.
Please Note: If the PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines is attached to the humidifier the Classic mode humidification will not be offered, only System One Humidification mode. To use the Classic mode of humidification attach a non-heated tube to the humidifier.
System One Humidification Mode
The System One Humidification uses the technology of the system to set the level of humidification delivered. The machine makes the decision based on the humidity present in the room air. The CPAP user decides how much they want to receive. A setting of 1 delivers the lowest humidity level and a setting of 5 delivers the highest level. The humidification setting will show 1 - 5. The letter "C" will NOT precede the number.
Passover Humidification, Heat Off
To turn the heated humidifier off, set the humidifier to zero "0". The air from the machine will pass over the water in the chamber acting as a passover Humidifier.
Setting the Humidification Mode and Level:
- The humidifier menu will only show when the humidifier is attached to the machine.
- Using the wheel on the machine, select "Setup" menu.
- Scroll down the menu offerings to locate: "SYSTEM ONE humidification".
- Set to "On" to allow the technology of the machine to set the amount of humidification delivered to the system based on the setting of 1 -5. When in the SYSTEM ONE humidification mode there is no letter indicator next to the number.
- Set to "Off" to control the heat setting manually. The letter "C" is displayed in front of the humidification number to indicate "Classic". C1 is the lowest heat setting and C5 is the highest heat level.
- Set the humidification level by adjusting the number to the right of "Humidifier", the menu item below SYSTEM ONE humidification. 1 is the least and 5 is the most humidification.
Power Supply and DC Cable
Please Note: If the 60 Series BiPAP Pro machine is purchased individually it will include a 60 Watt power supply. If the 60 Series BiPAP Pro machine is purchased with the heated tube humidifier and heated tube, it will include an 80 Watt power supply. The 60 Watt power supply will not power the heated tube. If using the Heated Tube Humidifier and Heated Tube, the 80 Watt power supply must be used to successfully heat the tube. The 60 watt supply weighs 10.95 oz and is 4.5" L x 2.75" W x 3" H with the cord wrapped around. The 80 watt supply weighs 1 lb 3 oz and is 6" L x 2.75" W x 3.25" H with the cord wrapped around.
The External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines is NOT compatible with other versions of PR System One machines. The connection peg that plugs into the PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machine is a specific size and will fit only this machine. The external power supply for this machine has different specifications than the External Power Supply for PR System One REMstar CPAP and BiPAP Machines used with other machines in the Philips Respironics lines. The Power Cord that plugs the external power supply into the wall outlet is the same for all System One Machine.
The Shielded DC Cord for PR System One 60 Series Machines that is compatible with PR System One 60 Series Machines works ONLY PR System One 60 Series Machines. The 12 Volt DC Power Cord (connects CPAP to cigarette lighter socket) used with other PR System One machines IS NOT compatible with PR System One 60 Series Machines.
This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
This system operates automatically between 110v and 240v AC. When traveling either inside or outside the USA, there are no switches to switch or fuses to change. The machine will automatically sense what voltage is needed and set itself to run on that power.
The user will need to adapt the plug that goes into the wall to fit the style of outlet socket that is being used. This is simply done with a Power Adapter Plug kit. This is the same type of plug adapter that would be used with a hair dryer or an electric shaver. World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
Optional DC Cable
The machine can operate using DC Power using the Shielded DC Cord for PR System One 60 Series Machines. This cord is compatible ONLY with PR System One 60 Series Machines. The 12 Volt DC Power Cord (connects CPAP to cigarette lighter socket) used with other PR System One machines IS NOT compatible with PR System One 60 Series Machines.
Weighing in at only 1.16 pounds the C-100 Battery is a terrific option for travel. Plus, the C-100 comes with a DC cable and connector peg suitable for use with the PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Pro, so no need to purchase a separate DC cable. This lithium ion battery meets UN Manual Test and Criteria requirements for travel. The C-100 Pack includes many accessories and a handy carry case designed to allow the the cords to be attached with the battery inside the case.
This portable battery pack is an external lead acid battery that is the ultimate in power, portability and convenience. This battery kit comes with the Respironics battery and the Shielded DC Cord for PR System One 60 Series Machines.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available machines, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click on the question mark for a definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Travel CPAP Comparison Chart
APAP Comparison Chart
BiPAP Comparison Chart
- Browse Our Machine Product Categories. These categories show each machine our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in house opinion of the quality of the machine based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
CPAP Machine Category
APAP (Auto Adjusting) Machine Category
BiPAP (Two Pressure) Machine Category
To see the list of what specifically comes with each machine, you can Browse for a machine. Then on the product page, click the "Specs" tab to see a full list of what comes with the machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Cleaning and changing filters is the only maintenance required for a CPAP machine.
The filters are located at the back of the machine at the air intake.
Disposable filters and bacteria filters are not intended to be cleaned but rather changed out, disposing of the used filter. Manufacturers recommend changing the disposable filter once a month, more frequently if used in a very dusty environment.
Here are some of our best selling BiPAP machines:
PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine
+ See More
The data capable machines not only let you know how many hours the machine was used, like pure compliance tracking machines, but also tracks advanced information such as AHI, leak rate, and average pressure (if using an APAP).
Depending on the machine, the information can be reviewed or accessed
- On Machine Screen Display. Machines that display advanced tracking using the on machine display allow for fast review of therapy metrics. Many people like to use the on screen display to check every morning. Information such as AHI and leak rate for the previous night are displayed allowing the user to make adjustments such as mask fit. The information provided on the on machine screen is usually average values over different time frames, such as 1 day (last night), 7 night, 30 nights, etc.
- SmartCode. SmartCode is a code that is accessed through the machine's display. This code is then inputted into the machine's product page on CPAP.com and a summary report is generated. You can see a Sample Report here. An example of an on machine display with the SmartCode is shown below. The only machine with advanced data capable SmartCode is the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust. The SmartCode provides therapy data averages for the following time frames: 1 day (last night), 7 day, 30 day, 90 day, and cumulative. This is like the information provided from the on screen display, however the information is displayed in chart format instead of a single number at a time.
- Optional External Software. Some machines have external software that can be used to download the data from the machine for detailed analysis. External software, unlike the on machine display or the SmartCode, allows you and your doctor to access any night of use. Further, the information for any given night can be analyzed hour by hour. This allows you and your doctor to look for patterns in your data through the night; for instance, do you tend to have more apneas in the early morning? Or do you begin to breathe with your mouth open in the middle of the night? Some external software is available for sale to patients, other software is only sold by the manufacturer to sleep professionals. External software may require other components to be able to get the information from the machine onto you computer with the software installed.
Compliance machines are basic machines which the manufacturers made to be able to track usage hours. Compliance tracking machines are a manufacturer response to Medicare requirements that mandate DME (Durable Medical Equipment) providers show the Medicare patient used the equipment for the required minimum number of hours set by Medicare. DME providers cannot continue to be paid by Medicare without this information.
There is one billing code for all CPAP and APAP machines. Therefore a DME will be paid the same from Medicare or insurance whether they provide a patient with a more expensive machine that is data capable with more comfort features or a basic compliance tracking machine. Therefore, compliance tracking machines are the most common type of machine that is provided to patients through local DMEs.
There is software created to show the compliance information from the machine, however CPAP.com does not recommend purchasing this software. This data will only tell you how many hours you actually used the machine. It will not tell you how effective your therapy is.
Bi-Flex Easy Breathing Technology Visual Graph
Here are some machines with Bi-Flex:
DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
All the models CPAP.com sell contain power converters that enable the machine to operate on any AC current from 100 to 240 volts without any adjustment.
Sleep laboratories and sleep disorder centers may be willing to make this pressure change. Just call a local hospital or ask your physician to recommend a sleep lab. Be sure to take your prescription.
A second way is to do it yourself. We sell manometers that are very portable, accurate, and simple to use. All the machines we sell come with instructions on how to set pressure to physician orders. Most patients have little trouble doing this themselves. If you need help we can talk you through the procedure. Contact us by phone at 1-800-356-5221.
Gauge Manometer (for pressure measurements)
Fisher and Paykel Water Column CPAP Manometer with HC325 Chamber
A third option is to ship the machine to us with the new prescription. We will set it and ship it back.
It is the law and good common sense to run all sleep disorder devices at the prescribed pressure. If you think your prescribed pressure is wrong, talk to your physician.
BiPAP and BiPAP ST machines are similar, as they are both designed to provide the same airway pressure. The difference between a BiPAP and a BiPAP ST is the Spontaneous Timed feature. The ST responds to the user when the minimum number of breaths per minute has not been met. This machine ensures all breaths occur by triggering the user to take another breath within the minute.
For example, a BiPAP might be set at the following:
- Inhalation Pressure - 10
- Exhalation Pressure - 5
A BiPAP ST might be set at the following:
- Inhalation Pressure - 10
- Exhalation Pressure - 5
- 12 BPM (Breath Per Minute)
- One of the following words or phrases: "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
- Your inspiration pressure (Also called IPAP or breathing in pressure)
- Example: IPAP 13 CM/H20
- Example: IPAP 13
- Example: IPAP 4 CM/H20
- Example: IPAP 4
- Your expiration pressure (Also called EPAP or breathing out pressure)
- Example: EPAP 13 CM/H20
- Example: EPAP 13
- Example: EPAP 18 CM/H2O
- Example: EPAP 18
Here are some of our top selling BiPAP machines:
IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine with SmartCode
AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
+ See More
- One of the following words or phrases: "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Inspiration pressure (IPAP) and expiration pressure (EPAP) are not required for a BiPAP Auto prescription.
Here are some of our top selling BiPAP Auto machines:
PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine with SmartCode
+ See More
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerRespironicsResMedPhilips RespironicsTypeBiPAPBiPAP AutoBiPAPWarranty2 Years2 Years2 YearsSound Level29 dB26.6 dBA25.8 dBAQuietYesYesYesManuals IncludedPatientPatient/Quick SetupPatient
DimensionsTravel SizedYesYesYesUnder 3 lbsYesYesYesMachine Weight2.8 lbs2.75 lbs1.56 lbsEntire Weight6 lbs5.1 lbs4.37 lbsEntire Size6.5" x 10.75" x 4"10.04" x 4.75" x 5.91"11.7" x 7.6" x 3.3"Entire Package Size8 " x 14.75" x 8"13.24" x 10" x 5"15" x 8.5" x 5.5"Machine Size Only7" x 5.5" x 4"NA6.2" x 7.6" x 3.3"
Humidifier FeaturesHeated HumidifierSystem One 60 SeriesHumidAirDreamStation HumidifierBuilt-In HumidifierNoYesNoHeated Humidifier TypeIntegratedBuilt-InIntegratedAmbient Rainout Reduction60 Series Heated TubeAuto ClimateControlDreamStation Heated TubeIntegrated Heated HoseYesClimateLineAirYesHumidifier Water Capacity325 mL380 mL325 mL
Pressure FeaturesAuto Pressure AdjustmentNoYesYesPressure Range4-25cm H2O4-25 cm H2O4 - 25 cm H2OEPAP Pressure Range4-25cm H2O3-25 cm H2O4 - 25 cm H2OEasy BreathingBi-FlexEPR with Easy-BreatheBi-FlexRampYesYesYesCPAP ModeIPAP=EPAPYesYesLeak CompensationYesYesYesMax Operating Altitude7,5008,500 ft7,500 ft
Power FeaturesDirect Battery OperationYesYesYesVoltage Range100-240V AC100-240V100 - 240 V ACOptional DC CableYesYesYesIntegrated BatteryNoNoNo
Software FeaturesAdvanced Software/DataMSDYesMSD, OSData CardYesYesYesOptional SoftwareEncoreViewerResScanDreamMapper
Additional FeaturesAuto Altitude AdjustmentAutoYesYesAuto ON/OFFYesYesYesMask Off AlertLCD; ALARMNoNoSpontaneousNoYesNoTimedNoNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoBack Lit DisplayYesYesYesBacklight Shuts OffYesYesYes