Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
This is the replacement heated tube for use with PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines with Heated Tube Humidifier. An entire 60 Series system using the System One Heated Tube Humidifier and an External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines is required to use the PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines.
If you are interested in learning more about the system click: PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube.
The PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machine is 72 inches from end to end, including cuffs and has a slim 15mm interior diameter.
The Heated Tube carries a 90 day manufacturer warranty.IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTES:
- To use the PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines the System One 60 Series machine must be used with the System One Heated Tube Humidifier and the External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines. Only the System One Heated Tube Humidifier and the 80 Watt power supply will heat the tube.
- This heated tube cannot be used with any other line of machines or humidifiers.
- Do not submerge the heated tube in water. Protect the humidifier connection end from getting wet during cleaning. Clean hose weekly using warm soapy water, rinse well.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- System One Heated Tube
Heated Tubing Specifications
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 25 cm H20
Inner Diameter: 15 mm (0.6 in.)
Length: 1.83 m (6 ft)
Heated Tubing Temperature Range: 16º to 32º C (60º to 89º)
Heated Tubing Temperature Cut-out: ? 41º C (? 106º F)
Material: Flexible plastic and electrical components
Heated Tubing Cleaning Instructions:
- Disconnect and clean weekly.
- Protect the electrical connection from getting wet.
- DO NOT submerge the heated tube in water.
- Gently wash the tube in warm water and mild detergent.
- Rinse well.
- Air dry tube before use.
- If the Humidifier Connector End gets wet while cleaning remove any soap reside and allow to air dry before use.
The Heated Tube carries a 90 day manufacturer warranty.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This product works ONLY with PR System One REMStar 60 Series CPAP and BiPAP machines using the System One Heated Tube Humidifier and the External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines.
This heated tube will not work with the non-heated tube humidifier for 60 Series Machines (DS6H). It will only work with the 60 Series Humidifier with the heated tube connection (DS6T).
If your machine is being powered by the External 60 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines rather than the 80 Watt Power Supply it will not work with the heated tube.
Identifying the System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier
Follow these steps to identify a System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier which requires the External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines to operated the PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines.
- Remove humidifier chamber and hose from humidifier.
- Remove the humidifier from the machine.
- Turn the humidifier over to look at the bottom labels, locating the one which includes a scan bar code.
- The name "System One HT Humid, DOM" will be listed at the top of that label if the humidifier can be used with the heated tube.
- On that same label, below the product name is an outlined word "REF" - the first four characters listed across from REF will be "DS6T".
- If the humidifier is named "System One HT Humid, DOM" and has "DS6T" as the first four characters across from REF then it will require the 80 Watt External Power Supply to operate the heated tube.
Please contact CPAP.com at 1-800-356-5221 with further questions about this topic.