Nasal Cushion for Wisp Pediatric CPAP Mask
Nasal Cushion - Wisp Pediatric CPAP Mask Overview
The Nasal Cushion for Wisp Pediatric CPAP Mask is the replacement cushion for the Wisp Pediatric Nasal Mask. This cushion is for the pediatric mask only and is not compatible with the adult sized Wisp mask.
The pediatric nasal cushion is available in three sizes for children:
- Small (Child)
- Medium (Child)
- Large (Child)
Select the desired size when ordering.
Looking for the adult size cushion? See the Nasal Cushion for Wisp CPAP Mask.
This Product Includes...
- Pediatric Cushion in Selected Size
Material Components for Nasal Cushion for Wisp Pediatric CPAP Mask
- Cushion: Silicone; Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Please note, this cushion is for use with the Wisp Pediatric Nasal Mask ONLY. It is not compatible with the adult version of the Wisp.
Where do I fine the size?
To find the size of the nasal cushion, look at the side of the silicone cushion. A large, black letter will indicate the size of the nasal cushion.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.