Tubing for Wisp Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask
Tubing - Wisp Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask Overview
The Tubing for Wisp Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask is the replacement tubing for use with the Wisp Pediatric Nasal Mask. The tubing includes the giraffe print cover. This is the tubing and cover only and does not include any other mask parts.
Please note: This is the tubing for the pediatric Wisp only. It is not compatible with the adult Wisp. The tubing for the adult wisp can be viewed here: Tubing for Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Tube for Wisp Pediatric Mask
Material Components of Tubing for Wisp Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask
- Tube: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Swivel/Elbow: Amorphous Nylon
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Please note, this tubing is for use with the pediatric Wisp only. It is not compatible with the adult Wisp.