Purdoux PurSlim 6-Foot 15mm CPAP Tubing
Purdoux Slim 15mm 6-Foot CPAP Tubing Overview
Built for increased flexibility to reduce leaks and to create a better mask seal, the Pürdoux™ PürSlim 6-Foot CPAP Hose features an ergonomic design to provide a consistent pressure and decrease noise. The PürSlim 6-Foot CPAP Hose is compatible with all PAP machines that have a 15mm tubing diameter setting.
Learn More About the Pürdoux PürSlim 6-Foot CPAP Hose:
- Breathe Easy With the High-Quality Smooth Interior and Durable Exterior
- Lighter and More Flexible Than Traditional Hoses
- Achieve a Secure Seal Thanks to the Ergonomic Cuff Design
- Reduce Noise and Improve Sleep Quality
- Cuff Design and Premium Rubber Ends Are Shaped to Easily Attach and Remove
Breathe Easy With the High-Quality Smooth Interior and Durable Exterior
The PürSlim 6-Foot CPAP Hose maintains consistent airflow and reduces excess noise with its smooth bore interior. To increase durability, this hose also features a grooved exterior with optimal distance between each groove to increase the hose’s lifespan.
Lighter and More Flexible Than Traditional Hoses
The kink-resistant and lightweight PürSlim 6-Foot CPAP Hose takes your dreamy nights to the next comfort level by giving you the freedom to move throughout the night.
Achieve a Secure Seal Thanks to the Ergonomic Design
Make seal disruptions a thing of the past with the unique ergonomic hose design. The design allows for a reliable seal while not pulling on your mask throughout the night.
In the Box:
- Pürdoux™ PürSlim 6-Foot CPAP Hose
This Product Includes...
- Purdoux Slim 15mm 6-Foot Tubing
- Length of Tubing: 6 feet
- Hose Interior Diameter: 15mm
- Hose End Diameter: Standard 22mm Ends
- Packaging Dimensions: 13.5" in L x 7.25" in W x 2" in H
- Weight: 4.51 ounces
- Materials Used: Plastic and Rubber
- Does it Have Latex? No
Your CPAP machine needs to have a setting for slim tubing in order to be able to use a slim CPAP tube. Most CPAP machines use pressure that's calibrated for standard 19mm tubing. Check your user manual or scroll through the settings on your machine to see if there's an option to change your tubing type.
Here are a list of the most popular machines that have a slim tubing setting:
- DreamStation Series Machines
- DreamStation Go
- AirSense 10 Series Machines
- AirStart 10 Series Machines
- AirCurve 10 Series Machines
- Transcend Machines
- Z1 and Z2 Series
Generic Slim Tubing is not compatible with the AirMini.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Clean Purdoux Slim 15mm CPAP Tubing
- Mix water with a little vinegar or CPAP hose soap, and pour the solution into your CPAP hose, swirling the mixture around so it covers the walls of the tube.
- Use a tube brush to scrub the interior of the hose, making sure you clear away any deposits that may be left behind.
- Run clean water through the hose to rinse.
- Hang over a towel rack to drip dry.
I am satisfied with each product I’ve order with Cpap. Rep was knowledgeable and helpful. I will order my future products with them again. more...