Purdoux Travel CPAP Mask Wipes with Unscented Aloe Vera - 12 Pack
CPAP Travel Mask Wipes (Aloe Vera) Overview
Cleaning your CPAP equipment is an important part of staying healthy, even when you're on the go. The PURDOUX Travel CPAP Mask Wipes with Aloe Vera come in a 12 pack of travel-sized pouches you can easily pack for your next adventure. Though the photograph shows the wipes individually, this item is a box of 12 travel-sized pouches of 10 wipes each.
Each wipe is 100% cotton and contains no harsh chemicals, alcohol, or solvents. Designed to be gentle on your hands and skin, the wipes use soothing aloe vera to help moisturize while cleaning. Regular cleaning can help keep your CPAP equipment sanitized, reducing germs, and helping decrease the likelihood of infections.
Also Available from Purdoux
This Product Includes...
- 10 Wipes Per Sachet, 12 Sachets
- Propylene Glycol
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide
- Citric Acid
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
CPAP Mask Cleaning Tips
CPAP mask cleaning is something important to do each day to help reduce the spread of germs and bacteria. Here are some basic tips for cleaning a CPAP mask:
- Remove a wipe from the packaging.
- Gently scrub the cushion, taking care to remove any debris that may have accumulated.
- Make sure to scrub inside the crevices of the mask, as sometimes residue can accumulate there too.
- When the cushion is clean, discard the wipe, and set the cushion aside to air dry.
Seems fine for intended purpose.
1 person found this helpful.