Breeze SleepGear CPAP Mask with ONE set of Nasal Pillows
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Breeze SleepGear Overview
The Breeze SleepGear CPAP Mask with ONE set of Nasal Pillows by Puritan Bennett is a unique design using a cradle to support the short hose and nasal pillow shell. The Breeze is a good option of side sleepers, and does not need straps that cross over the cheeks, omitting red marks.
The Breeze SleepGear CPAP Mask with ONE set of Nasal Pillows was one of the first nasal pillow devices. It continues to be very popular with side and stomach sleepers. It really is a Breeze to fit and wear!
No straps against the cheeks means any size or shape face will fit easily and comfortably - without red marks the next morning.
There are seven sizes of nasal pillows are available. Select the desired size of nasal pillow to be included with the Breeze at the time of placing the order.
Interested in the Breeze format but prefer a nasal mask over nasal pillows? Consider the Breeze Nasal CPAP Mask with Dreamseal Assembly and Headgear. It offers the same design with a nasal cushion. To view the Breeze Dreamseal and read more about it CLICK HERE.
Several easy adjustments make the Breeze comfortable for almost anyone:
- The nasal shell can be adjusted to hold the pillows at any angle against the nose.
- The hose guide has been redesigned and a new material makes it even more durable.
- A new clip on the hose guide allows the angle of the halo straps to be modified for more stability.
- Nasal pillows or the DreamSeal nasal cushion are interchangeable on the same headgear.
We offer the Breeze at a package price with one, two or three different sizes of nasal pillows.
The low price and variety of adjustments and sizes makes this a product we can easily recommend.
This Product Includes...
Short Tube Length - Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: Approx. 16 Inches
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Compatibility with Hard Cuffed Hoses:
The Breeze SleepGear swivel adapter has been found to be incompatible with hard cuffed hoses. The hose will simply slip off of the mask connection. We recommend using the FlexiTube Angle Adapter to secure this connection.
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes will fit the short tube of the Breeze SleepGear System.
Breeze Pillow Frame NOT Compatible with Dreamseal Cushion: The pillow frame will not work with the Dreamseal cushion. Please order the Breeze Nasal CPAP Mask with Dreamseal Assembly and Headgear if you would like the cushion system.
Old & New Style Breeze Systems: All parts of the "old" and "new" Breeze versions are compatible with each other. The shell and pillows are unchanged. The newer version Breeze has a more durable hose guide with adjustable halo strap anchor positions. The foam inside the head cradle is thicker. The new tubing has a swivel/hose connector on the CPAP hose end.
Where do I find the size?
The Breeze Nasal Pillow mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit for each of the Breeze nasal pillows.
All Breeze Nasal Pillows are interchangeable with the Breeze mask frame. The Breeze Nasal Pillows do not have an identifiable size written on the exterior of the nasal pillow. To find the size of the nasal pillows, go to Breeze Nasal Pillows. A chart representing color and size will be available for comparison. Look at the nasal pillows to determine the color, which will directly correspond to the size given in the chart.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Nasal pillow delivery systems offer less contact with the face than either full face or traditional nasal masks. This system works well for those who tend to feel closed in or claustrophobic. Many nasal pillow systems have nothing that cross in front of the bridge of the nose allowing for a clear line of sight for reading or watching TV.
It can be easier to achieve a seal with this system, because there is less for you to adjust and less surface area to create and hold a seal.
Nasal pillow systems may work well for someone with a mustache or beard as the seal occurs only at the nares or nasal opening.
Someone who has a facial mole or scar near or around the nose, may find getting a seal with a traditional nasal mask difficult. Nasal pillows are an option in this circumstance.
Most nasal pillow masks also come with all sizes included to make finding the right size easier.
Here are some of our top selling Nasal Pillow Masks:
Breeze SleepGear CPAP Mask with ONE set of Nasal Pillows I really liked the ease of getting this mask on and off. It works well and I slept well wearing it The straps are soft and don't cause deep pressure marks on my face. I may have handle it wrong, because the plastic frame that holds the tubing seems to break. I replaced it a time or two, so I know that you can replace it, but it cost me to do that. more...
I am a little claustrophobic and some of large systems are too intrusive to work comfortably for me. This system is great. No strap marks, and my face is mostly free of any mask except for the nasal pillows. I actually took off the straps as well, and it still fits comfortably. Sleeping on the side there is nothing on the sides of my head, so nothing to interfere with a pillow. And if I sleep on my back the small base plate on the back is padded and not uncomfortable. I love this mask, as it is the least intrusive mask I have tried. more...
4 people found this helpful.
It is a little heavy. Blows air on my wife. Could be a little quieter. No longer my first choise. more...
1 person found this helpful.
Several years ago I had done a sleep study and this was the model mask given me. They tried others on me and I've always wanted to go back to the Breeze. I found this website when I had to go looking for parts because my Dr. Doesn't carry them anymore. I love this mask because I don't feel claustrophobic in it. Nothing touches my face except the nasal pillows. The headgear part is very comfortable also. Wouldn't use anything else. Please, please, please keep making this brand cuz I don't want to use anything else. The CPAP.cpm company has always come thru for me and has never failed me. Love them! more...
2 people found this helpful.
Love this mask. Have used it for 12 years. Was no longer available in Canada. Did not want to switch masks had very good luck with this one. Lucky to find this company ordered it, short delivery time, 1/2 the cost than what I pay in Canada including the shipping. Totally happy! more...
3 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasal PillowNasal PillowNasal PillowHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoNoYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportYesNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoYesYesSmall FaceYesNoYesWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesYes