"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERAlmost completely solves nose bridge irritation and eliminates leaking."
July 18, 2011
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThese are great! I've always had problems with leakage around the edge of my mask. These have definitely helped with the seal & I'm sleeping better!"
February 21, 2011
The RemZzzs CPAP Nasal CPAP Mask Liner acts as a soft barrier between the silicone nasal cushion and face. The liner addresses several common CPAP therapy side effects. Use the liner to reduce noisy air leaks and protect skin from excessive moisture or embarrassing red marks. Made from a special blend of natural cotton fibers, this liner absorbs facial oils and moisture to prevent leaks and irritation around the cushion seal. For sizing view Nasal Sizing Chart in the Features tab below.
Manufactured by Remzzzs.
Sometimes using a CPAP silicone cushion can lead to skin irritation or excessive sweating. The RemZzz CPAP mask liner is designed to help prevent moisture from developing, leading to less skin irritation and fewer mask leaks. The special blend of natural fibers wick away moisture and prevents conditions like cushion 'burping' or 'squealing', two types of cushion leaks that generate noise. The liner prevents the cushion from slipping and absorbs facial oils that would otherwise loosen the cushion seal.
Each 30-Day Kit comes with 30 RemZzzs mask liners and (2) forehead liners. Use the forehead liner if you are experiencing red marks from the mask's forehead support. Each forehead liner lasts for about 15 days and is designed to use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning it over or refolding to a new surface.
The RemZzz CPAP mask liner comes in Small, Medium, or Large sizes for several of the top manufactured masks on the market. Each order comes with a 30-day supply of RemZzz liners specific to your size mask. For help with selecting the right RemZzz CPAP mask liner, please review the following:
Nasal Sizing Chart
|Mask||Mask Size||RemZzz Size|
|DreamWisp||One Size Frame||Extra Small|
|Activa LT||Small||Small B|
|Activa LT||Medium||Medium B|
|Activa LT||Large||Large B|
|Activa LT||Large Wide||Large B|
|AirFit N10 For Her||Small||Extra Small|
|AirFit N10||Standard||Small B|
|AirFit N10||Wide||Medium B|
|AirFit N20 For Her||Small||Extra Small|
|AirFit N20||Small||Extra Small|
|AirFit N20||Medium||Small B|
|AirFit N20||Large||Medium B|
|Comfort Classic||Small||Small A|
|Comfort Classic||Medium||Medium A|
|Comfort Fusion||Small||Small A|
|Comfort Fusion||Medium||Medium A|
|ComfortSelect||Small Wide||Medium A|
|D100 Nasal||Small||Small A|
|D100 Nasal||Medium||Medium A|
|D100 Nasal||Large||Large A|
|EasyFit-All Cushion Types||Small||Small A|
|EasyFit-All Cushion Types||Medium||Medium A|
|EasyFit-All Cushion Types||Large||Large A|
|EasyLife||Medium||Uses Full Face Liner|
|EasyLife||Large||Uses Full Face Liner|
|Eson / Eson 2||Small||Extra Small / Small B (see note below)|
|Eson / Eson 2||Medium||Medium B|
|Eson / Eson 2||Large||Large B|
|Mirage Micro||Small||Small B|
|Mirage Micro||Medium||Medium B|
|Mirage Micro||Large||Large B|
|Mirage Micro||Large Wide||Large B|
|Mirage Micro||Extra Large||Large B|
|Mirage FX||Small||Extra Small|
|Mirage FX||Standard/For Her||Medium B|
|Mirage FX||Wide||Medium B|
|Pico||Extra Large||Medium A|
|Profile Lite||Small||Small A|
|Profile Lite||Medium Small||Medium A|
|Profile Lite||Medium||Medium A|
|Profile Lite||Medium Wide||Large A|
|Profile Lite||Large||Large A|
|Profile Lite||Large Narrow||Large A|
|SoftGel||Large Wide||Large B|
|Swift FX Nano||Standard||Small B|
|Swift FX Nano||Wide||Medium B|
|Swift FX Nano For Her||Small||Extra Small|
|TrueBlue||Medium Wide||Small B|
|Ultra Mirage II||Shallow||Small B|
|Ultra Mirage II||Standard||Medium B|
|Ultra Mirage II||Shallow Wide||Small B|
|Ultra Mirage II||Large||Large B|
|Wisp||Extra Large||Small B|
|Zest/Zest Q||Petite||Extra Small|
|Zest/Zest Q||One Size Fits Most||Medium B|
|Zest/Zest Q||Plus||Large B|
|Zzz-Mask SG Nasal||Small||Small B|
|Zzz-Mask SG Nasal||Medium||Medium B|
|Zzz-Mask SG Nasal||Large||Large B|
Note: Eson™ Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear, size small: We have found that both the Extra Small and Small B liners are compatible with the Eson™ in size small. The Extra Small will provide a smaller hole, while the Small B will provide a larger one.
Packaging Note: In some instances the printing on the RemZzzs box may be purple instead of blue. This is a packaging change only and the liner itself remains unchanged.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 30 - Liners
Material Content: 100% Natural Cotton Fibers
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Sizing & Fitting Tips
From the manufacturer of the RemZzz comes the following instructions for use of the RemZzz Nasal CPAP Liner: RemZzzs Easy as 1-2-3-4.
If you have used the Nasal Sizing Chart to order a RemZzz liner and still feel that the pad is too small for your cushion, please keep in mind that facial features vary between individuals. RemZzz suggests trying one size larger so that if a size medium is recommended, reorder a size large if you find the need for more material around the cushion.
The RemZzz Padded Liner is made from a stretchable cloth and can be shaped for a custom fit.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I wear RemZzzs for more than one night?
- Since RemZzzs is designed to absorb oil and moisture from your face, we recommend one fresh facial liner per night for maximum effectiveness and comfort. However we recognize that each person may wear a single liner for as many nights as they personally feel comfortable doing so, or find it to still work for them. RemZzzs forehead liners are designed to be used for fifteen nights each, as their sole purpose is to aid in stability and comfort. You may use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning over or refolding.
- Am I able to wear face cream to bed while using a RemZzzs Liner?
- YES! Actually we encourage the use of a cream or lotion on one's face before putting on your mask, with a RemZzzs in place. It will aid in keeping the liner in place, as well as promote healthier facial skin. The face cream will not interfere with the mask's silicone cushion, since the liner is a barrier between your face & the mask.
- What if I wrinkle my facial liners? Can I iron RemZzzs?
- Applying heat from an iron will flatten the fibers and diminish its absorption abilities. If you have trouble with wrinkling, do your best to position the liner as flat as possible on the mask cushion. Once you fasten the mask in place, the liner should smooth out. If you have already fastened the mask in place and wrinkling is still a concern, adjusting RemZzzs by pulling on the protruding edges may decrease wrinkling as well.
- After I have fastened RemZzzs in place, the edges curl. Is this ok?
- RemZzzs is very delicate and it is very common for the edges to curl. Curling does not affect performance.
- The liner seems kind of wide. Is it supposed to stick out around the edges of my mask?
- Definitely. In order to offer the highest comfort, RemZzzs will extend about a 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch beyond your mask cushion's edge. These edges also help to adjust RemZzzs once your mask has been fastened in place.
- The oval-shaped center hole looks pretty small, should it be bigger?
- It is actually like that on purpose. RemZzzs is designed to stretch around your nose and mouth in order to provide a custom fit. Once you position your face into the liner (while it lays on top of your mask) and fasten the straps into place, you can adjust RemZzzs by pulling outward on the protruding edges. We do not recommend cutting the center hole to make it larger.
- I have a large scar on my face and the silicone irritates my skin. Can RemZzzs help this problem?
- In fact, it really does help! RemZzzs conforms to the contours of your face, filling in imperfections, blemishes, and scars while also protecting your skin from irritation. It is very comfortable!
- Does RemZzzs actually decrease air from leaking?
- Yes!! Studies and patient reports show that RemZzzs significantly reduces air leaks, allowing more consistent pressure. Best of all, you will not be waking up anymore from those rapid, "squealing balloon" air leaks! Please note: If your mask cushion is 3-6 months old, some customers have experienced an increase in air leaking around the eyes. By replacing the worn out cushion, this problem should be eliminated.
- What is RemZzzs made of?
- RemZzzs is a special blend of 100% naturally absorbent cotton fibers, made specifically for this product.
- What size should I choose?
- We offer sizes Small, Medium, and Large in each of the most common Full Face and Nasal CPAP masks on the market. Each of our liner patterns are designed to follow the contour and shape/size of the mask it is compatible with. To find your specific mask model, use the Sizing Chart found on the RemZzzs product page.
- What if I do not see my Mask Model in the Sizing Chart section?
- Currently, we support the most common Full Face and Nasal CPAP masks on the market, and we are constantly working to develop liners for new mask types and models. Actually, some of our RemZzzs are compatible with mask styles not shown in our drop down menu of mask types. Please contact customer service about your specific needs.
- Will RemZzzs still work if I have facial hair?
- Yes, absolutely! Beards or mustaches do not seem to interfere with the effectiveness of RemZzzs.
- What is the extra rectangular liner for?
- That is a RemZzzs forehead liner. If your mask has a forehead cushion, follow the instructions for how to use appropriately. If your mask does not have a forehead cushion you probably will not need to use it. Each 30-Day Kit includes (2) forehead liners. Since the forehead liner does not stretch to custom fit your face, or absorb moisture from inside the mask, it can be used for fifteen days each. You may use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning it over or refolding.